Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What do we think about YSL Chyc Cabas?

POST A REPLY

Feb 22, 2012, 11:32am   #46
inesyi
Oh it is called Opium? Lol, I thought it was "new-bone", I could not figure out what new bone is..., lucky that I did not purchase it, then I would get a color that I am not expecting. Call them, I think they would be able to locate one for you in the country.

Originally Posted by MoreBags4Life
Yeah! It shows that they have it (they call it the Opium color) but when u select the bag, it gives u different color options and not the opium! It sucks!
Feb 22, 2012, 11:56am   #47
MoreBags4Life
Originally Posted by inesyi
Oh it is called Opium? Lol, I thought it was "new-bone", I could not figure out what new bone is..., lucky that I did not purchase it, then I would get a color that I am not expecting. Call them, I think they would be able to locate one for you in the country.
Thanks inesyi! I thought the new bone was kinda ivory-ish? I need to save for it though coz I recently made a purchase at the YSL boutique in Vegas! I took a pic of the girl's bag with her permission of curse LOL Isn't it gorgey!

Feb 26, 2012, 9:12pm   #48
L
LaLafashionista
I just bought a Cabas ChYc in Black from Nordstrom and the more I wear it the more I'm in love with it!! I got the large since that's the size Nordstrom carries. However, I did try on the smaller one in the boutique and though it's roomy enough for all the essentials, I didn't feel the uniqueness of this bag. I love when I put everything in the large size and the weight kinda pulls down the bag and makes it looks more relaxed. I sold my Balenciaga Work because it's too slouchy and floppy. I think the large Cabas Chyc is between Bal Work and a rigid Hermes Birkin. I love the vintage look, not "worn out". Simply gorgeous!!
Mar 3, 2012, 10:05am   #49
GVL
French Gentlemen
What do you think of a man who's wearing this black one?

http://media.ysl.com/images/470x550/...te-470x550.jpg
Mar 5, 2012, 2:56am   #50
earthx
saffiano lover ♥
Originally Posted by GVL

I think it will look good! I'm a guy and I'm saving up for one (or two) of this bag as well. Crazy in love with it
Mar 5, 2012, 5:00pm   #51
littlerock
Originally Posted by GVL

I think it's great for a guy because it's structured. Black is the perfect color too.
Mar 7, 2012, 10:35pm   #52
V
Vancang
I just got mine yesterday, the color is Anthracite and I love it....yesterday was the first day of that handbag in Neiman Marcus, and I got it....I just loooove it....it s not heavy, alot of room, elegant, just gorgeous....I will recommend this bag to everyone...I'll be posting pics very soon....
Mar 9, 2012, 7:46am   #53
j
jazmini
Originally Posted by LaLafashionista
I just bought a Cabas ChYc in Black from Nordstrom and the more I wear it the more I'm in love with it!! I got the large since that's the size Nordstrom carries. However, I did try on the smaller one in the boutique and though it's roomy enough for all the essentials, I didn't feel the uniqueness of this bag. I love when I put everything in the large size and the weight kinda pulls down the bag and makes it looks more relaxed. I sold my Balenciaga Work because it's too slouchy and floppy. I think the large Cabas Chyc is between Bal Work and a rigid Hermes Birkin. I love the vintage look, not "worn out". Simply gorgeous!!
ITA
Mar 9, 2012, 5:30pm   #54
P
Prettyvogue
I have heard that there is a small size with a shoulder strap, has anyone heard of or seen this?
Mar 21, 2012, 12:11am   #55
ameerah
Name:  image-4227916684.jpg
Views: 3396
Size:  70.0 KB

Cobalt blue cabas id gorgeous
Mar 21, 2012, 12:22am   #56
a
assumptionista
I dream about this bag! Saw (and drooled) over one at Nordstrom's Palo Alto today
Jun 22, 2012, 11:40am   #57
Z
Zab50
Originally Posted by oladushki
I was strongly considering this bag, I love the look of it in the ad photos, but I just looked through the celeb thread and it looks much more slouchy and soft than I anticipated. So bummed! I need structure in my life, so I guess this one isn't for me after all... :-(
Same here...I really like this bag, but I prefer structure. I am thinking the Prada Lux tote with zippers. I hear that keeps its structure. But I still love this one, because it looks like you can fit so much in there!
Jun 22, 2012, 11:40am   #58
Z
Zab50
Originally Posted by ameerah
Attachment 1650127

Cobalt blue cabas id gorgeous
Yes that is an amazing color...don't know if I am brave enough to pull it off though!
Jun 22, 2012, 5:27pm   #59
weffendy
I have not seen it in person, but here is a pic from farfetch.

Name:  YSL cabas small.png
Views: 13067
Size:  124.4 KB

Originally Posted by Prettyvogue
I have heard that there is a small size with a shoulder strap, has anyone heard of or seen this?
Jun 23, 2012, 12:45am   #60
a
assumptionista
Originally Posted by weffendy
I have not seen it in person, but here is a pic from farfetch.

Attachment 1767755
yes. there is thread that i started " mini cabas chyc with shoulder straps" . you 'll see some modelling pics of tpfers that have purchased them already
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >