Home > >

My Ysl clutch and arty rings collection

POST A REPLY

Oct 19, 2012, 9:35pm   #1
mrs.yla
At first sight I wasn't a fan of the YSL clutch but since owning 1 I fell in love. Now I own 3 along w/the arty rings. My SA lady mentioned to me that YSLs prices are going up and it will no longer be YSL. It will be Saint Laurent.

Name:  image-3502938209.jpg
Views: 11140
Size:  635.0 KB
Oct 19, 2012, 10:31pm   #2
s
saladbowllv
beautiful YSL pieces congrats they are all gorgeous and very classy 8)
Oct 20, 2012, 12:10am   #3
mrs.yla
Thank you. I tell my daughter that one day it will all be hers
Oct 20, 2012, 8:40pm   #4
missbrasilnyc
Stunning collection you have. I think you made the right decision in stocking up on these, the move to "Saint Laurent Paris" is leading to a lot of changes and I'm really going to miss these. Your daughter is a lucky girl! What a great mom.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:03pm   #5
mrs.yla
Originally Posted by missbrasilnyc
Stunning collection you have. I think you made the right decision in stocking up on these, the move to "Saint Laurent Paris" is leading to a lot of changes and I'm really going to miss these. Your daughter is a lucky girl! What a great mom.
Thank you
Oct 20, 2012, 9:13pm   #6
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by mrs.yla
At first sight I wasn't a fan of the YSL clutch but since owning 1 I fell in love. Now I own 3 along w/the arty rings. My SA lady mentioned to me that YSLs prices are going up and it will no longer be YSL. It will be Saint Laurent.

Attachment 1917677
u have impeccable taste mrs.yla!!! i love all your BDJ clutches and arty collection! i was looking at the crimson/gunmetal and the gold/gunmetal one on saks.com - it's great to finally see it IRL! so thanks for that! and yes, ur dd is definitely in for a treat when these are hers!
Oct 21, 2012, 1:41pm   #7
chloe_chanel
Amazing collection!
Nov 1, 2012, 11:48pm   #8
l
laurg22
So pretty ! :)
Nov 2, 2012, 6:19am   #9
eggpudding
Coveteur
The gunmetal/blue is stunning!! Love everything.
Nov 2, 2012, 11:24am   #10
_lili_

Attachment 1917677
Nice collection! Would you mind posting modeling shots of the gunmetal / aqua and the red Arty rings, please?
Nov 2, 2012, 1:10pm   #11
vesna
wow, this is an impressive collection indeed, congrats !!! I told my daughter the same thing, and guess what - she thinks we have totally different styles ......well, one day she might turn around...however she adores my Rive Gauche and wants me to keep it for her
Nov 10, 2012, 2:02am   #12
c
cnm5292
Love love love! Just ordered my first YSL BDJ clutch in black patent and can't wait for it to arrive.
Nov 10, 2012, 1:58pm   #13
nay.nay01
Very nice collection!
Nov 10, 2012, 8:24pm   #14
ThisVNchick
Your Pastry Princess
I love the Belle du Jour clutches! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR GUNMETAL COLOR!
Nov 10, 2012, 8:40pm   #15
No Cute
cupcake butt
Beautiful.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >