Home Premier Designers Yves Saint Laurent

my first arty collection


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 2, 2012, 4:03am   #1
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
My lovely husband got me the best valentines gift,he knew i hav been drooling over the arty rings.
He went all by hid himself to the store,picked the color combo and sizes.
Im a bit late in posting my reveal but here you go,i have only worn the cuff once so far,i always feel it would make me overdressed
Attached Images
    
Jun 2, 2012, 4:04am   #2
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Shots together
Attached Images
   
Jun 2, 2012, 4:08am   #3
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Modelling shots with fave v rock stud shoes
Attached Images
  
Jun 2, 2012, 4:51am   #4
*laura*'s Avatar
Member
Love the ring & cuff and those are some killer shoes too... wow!!!!
Jun 2, 2012, 11:08am   #5
Aluxe's Avatar
The Gimme-Queen
Love the jewelry! Oh, and I always have lots of love for a fellow Givenchy-lover.
Jun 2, 2012, 11:31am   #6
a
Member
pretty!
Jun 2, 2012, 1:23pm   #7
ehemelay's Avatar
Member
Thanks for posting! I have been curious for a while how the cuff looks when worn. It's gorgeous!
Jun 2, 2012, 2:50pm   #8
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by ehemelay
Thanks for posting! I have been curious for a while how the cuff looks when worn. It's gorgeous!
Oh yes its gorge on your wrist but not for a daily look
Jun 2, 2012, 2:51pm   #9
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Love the jewelry! Oh, and I always have lots of love for a fellow Givenchy-lover.
Hello sista ;-)
Jun 2, 2012, 2:51pm   #10
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by airborne
pretty!
Thank you
Jun 2, 2012, 2:52pm   #11
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by *laura*
Love the ring & cuff and those are some killer shoes too... wow!!!!
Yes i wore everything fancy for my date with hubby
Jun 2, 2012, 3:43pm   #12
alouette's Avatar
What the VEEP?
I LOVE everything! The ring, cuff, shoes, and Givenchy bag!!! I want to borrow everything right now, lol!
Jun 3, 2012, 12:44pm   #13
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by airborne
pretty!
Thank you
Jun 3, 2012, 12:44pm   #14
susu1978's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by alouette
I LOVE everything! The ring, cuff, shoes, and Givenchy bag!!! I want to borrow everything right now, lol!
Lolz....thanks
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Yves Saint Laurent  
TOP

Thread Tools