Home > >

Help identifying ysl bag


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 28, 2011, 12:28pm   #1
wanabagsobad's Avatar
Thread Starter
wanabagsobad
one too many
Hi ,could someone help me identify this ysl bag please
Attached Images
 
Dec 28, 2011, 4:52pm   #2
jujuto's Avatar
jujuto
The french touch
Hi, it is a mini Muse messenger bag.
Dec 29, 2011, 5:23am   #3
wanabagsobad's Avatar
Thread Starter
wanabagsobad
one too many
Originally Posted by jujuto
Hi, it is a mini Muse messenger bag.
Many thanks
Vive la France!
Dec 29, 2011, 6:57am   #4
jujuto's Avatar
jujuto
The french touch
lol ... you're welcome
Jun 18, 2012, 11:35pm   #5
r
roxxystarr
Member
Hey all. I am new to these forums, and I want to i.d. a YSL purse too. Since I'm a newbie, I'm not allowed to post any new threads so I hope you don't mind me piggybacking off of this thread.

This is the purse:



It's vintage, so any info on the name or even the time period it comes from would be helpful

Thank you in advance
Jun 23, 2012, 4:09pm   #6
C
Ceeyahd
Ceeyahd
Originally Posted by roxxystarr
Hey all. I am new to these forums, and I want to i.d. a YSL purse too. Since I'm a newbie, I'm not allowed to post any new threads so I hope you don't mind me piggybacking off of this thread.

This is the purse:



It's vintage, so any info on the name or even the time period it comes from would be helpful

Thank you in advance
I don't know anything about the bag, but I like it.
Jun 23, 2012, 10:00pm   #7
Aluxe's Avatar
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
^^ yeah, me too. Sorry I don't know what this bag is called though.
Aug 29, 2014, 4:49pm   #8
h
hp1993
Member
does anyone know what model of YSL this bag is? I don't think I've seen any Cassandre tassel models with a strap like this and not a chain

thank you!
Aug 29, 2014, 8:35pm   #9
vesna's Avatar
vesna
Member
Originally Posted by hp1993
does anyone know what model of YSL this bag is? I don't think I've seen any Cassandre tassel models with a strap like this and not a chain

thank you!

replica ?
Aug 29, 2014, 10:10pm   #10
h
hp1993
Member
Originally Posted by vesna
replica ?
I have a feeling it is a replica, because I really have not found a bag of that style with the tassel that also has a thick strap instead of the chain. Thank you so much for clarifying!
Oct 13, 2014, 3:49pm   #11
W
Wercia
Member
Hello there!
Could someone help me to identify this bag please :)
Thanks in advance
Attached Images
   
Oct 13, 2014, 4:31pm   #12
vesna's Avatar
vesna
Member
Originally Posted by Wercia
Hello there!
Could someone help me to identify this bag please :)
Thanks in advance


this is Saint Laurent Museum tote


here is the link to sold out in Neiman Marcus ($1790)

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/Sa...9760282/p.prod


http://www.neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/Sa...9760283/p.prod
Nov 13, 2014, 4:58am   #13
M
Masu
Member
Hi,

Could you please help me to authenticate this bag?

Item name: YSL Yves Saint Laurent dark brown croc quilted patent leather "tribute" tote bag

Item number: 351222805812

Seller: ********

Link: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=351222805812

Thanks!
Maria
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools