Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Chyc clutch in Gris

POST A REPLY

Jun 4, 2012, 6:24am   #1
f
flirtology
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to share my new Chyc clutch that I got for myself as a present for graduating from college. Still celebrating after two weeks

Went to the YSL store in Munich looking for a Chyc clutch, and I fell in love instantly! The SA told me that it's a new colour called 'Gris'. The YSL website says it's a "rich suede is coated with resin to give a raindrop-like effect".

I brought her out for a nice sunny day and I fell even deeper in love. Under bright lights, she sparkles incessantly, but not too over-the-top. Perfect for dressy events.

This is her under normal lighting with the rest of my YSL collection. I'm looking to get another YSL clutch. Perhaps when I get my first paycheck from my first full-time job

Hope you liked my pictures and have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2012, 6:56am   #2
Francis T
Wauw this is insane soooo beautiful I love it!! Thanks for sharing and congrats to you!!!
Jun 4, 2012, 5:14pm   #3
bubbleloba
In LaLa Land
Congrats! I love the subtle shine of the gris. It reminds me of the Balenciaga stardust collection from a few years ago.
Jun 4, 2012, 5:17pm   #4
jujuto
The french touch
Hi,
I love your clutch and its stingray effect :)
Where did you buy your amazing purple bracelet ? I search desesperately this model ...
(Gris is grey in french)
Thank you ! Julie
Jun 4, 2012, 5:32pm   #5
steph22
Very pretty and well done on your graduation.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:40pm   #6
f
flirtology
Thank you, Francis T, bubbleloba, jujuto, and steph22 :)

jujuto: I bought the purple bracelet in YSL Singapore. But I saw that it was in stock in the YSL Munich store when I visited it just two weeks ago. Hope this helps!
Jun 5, 2012, 5:20pm   #7
Sugar Fly
That is gorgeous! Congrats on your graduation!
Jun 6, 2012, 2:56am   #8
Nala-DXB
ALAFM <3
Congrats on your beautiful clutch .. I saw it yesterday and decided to buy it as well .. Along with the matching tribute sandals :)
Jun 6, 2012, 3:54am   #9
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
So pretty! congrats!
Jun 6, 2012, 8:57am   #10
m
momofgirls
Very nice, love the rings
Jun 6, 2012, 3:54pm   #11
m
missbianti
wow...such a beautiful clutch...i love your rings collection too!!
Jun 12, 2012, 10:43am   #12
a
alien
LOVE THE BAGGGG!!!
can i know how much is your bracelet?
and did you manage to have a grasp on other clutches as well. i saw there's a lot of nice color in the website, but it looks fabric to me!
Jun 12, 2012, 10:07pm   #13
k
kikimaru
Gorgeous! Congratulations on your graduation, that's a perfect present!
Jun 13, 2012, 6:12am   #14
f
flirtology
Thank you, Sugar Fly, Nala-DXB, noon, momofgirls, missbianti, alien, and kikimaru!

Nala-DXB: any pictures of the sandals?

alien: Bought them at SGD$330 each, but they're now SGD$360. They were €175 in the Munich store iirc. Except for a leopard print one, the rest of the Chyc and BDJ clutches were all leather!
Jun 13, 2012, 8:49pm   #15
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Congrats on graduating!!!! That clutch is beautiful!!!! Now, I regret not buying a fuschia one some weeks back.

And your YSL collection is very nice!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >