POST A REPLY

Nov 30, 2006, 8:00pm   #61
i
any celebs with the rive gauche?
Dec 4, 2006, 1:05am   #62
Balenciaga's lover
Katie Holmes with what seems like a medium or large YSL Muse...

Name:  katie_holmes400x300.jpg
Views: 2509
Size:  40.8 KB
Dec 4, 2006, 8:57am   #63
♥ Always H ♥
Originally Posted by Molls
I'be been looking at the muse as well. I know there is a large and an oversized one but I'm not sure about other sizes.

I think some of these celebs really need to rethink carrying around the oversized muse, like Jennifer Aniston as it looks likes she's struggling with it.
There is a tiny Muse for evening wear but basically for day time there are the medium, large and oversize. I have the large and I think it is the perfect size because it (hopefully) won't look outdated when giant bags go out of style but yet it is still quite large but not overwhelming and I'm only 5'1".

When I got it the SA at the YSL boutique in NYC said that the bag was meant to be large and that the medium size would not give the same effect. She highly recommended that I go with at least the large size and I'm so glad I did.

Every time I see a chocolate Muse in large on the N-M site it is gone within a couple days. I hardly ever see the large size... mainly the oversize. The YSL boutiques seemed to have them when I was looking earlier in the fall.

The bag that Nicole is holding in this picture (from one of the posts earlier in this thread) is not the Muse. It is the Yse bag, which is very similar to the Muse. Here's a link to it at N-M but not in that color. I had seen that color on the N-M in the past, though. This one from N-M is bronze with chocolate suede trim and is on sale from $1595 to $1117!

Yves Saint Laurent*-* Yse Bag*-* Neiman Marcus

Dec 4, 2006, 9:46pm   #64
b
Originally Posted by coachwife6
^^didn't know Charlize was a Muse owner. Thanks BL. I wonder if that's the large. I'm 5-7 and the medium was plenty large enough for me.
her bag is definitely the oversized, she's just tall!
Dec 6, 2006, 9:18pm   #65
Balenciaga's lover
Paris Hilton:

Name:  889.jpg
Views: 1609
Size:  140.3 KB

Name:  1006.jpg
Views: 1484
Size:  146.1 KB
Last edited Dec 6, 2006 at 9:20pm.
Dec 9, 2006, 9:52am   #66
Katie Holmes Ostrich Rive Gauche
http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity...ves-69294.html
Dec 10, 2006, 5:01pm   #67
This is the most beautiful bag ever! I love it. It's so stylish and classy. I would love to have this bag.
Dec 12, 2006, 1:42am   #68
oldworldcharm
any pictures with Mombasas?
Dec 12, 2006, 11:44am   #69
l
Account Deactivated
Nicole Kidman has also the "famous" bag:

i know the photo is not very good but i already saw some photos of her with this bag and i'm sure it's the new YSL bag.
Dec 13, 2006, 2:51am   #70
Originally Posted by ladysatine_20
Nicole Kidman has also the "famous" bag:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tm..._urban_pcn.jpg

i know the photo is not very good but i already saw some photos of her with this bag and i'm sure it's the new YSL bag.
I've also seen photos of her with this bag and it's an otrich Rive Gauche. I'll try to find some pictures of it.
Dec 13, 2006, 3:39am   #71
Here is a picture of Nicole Kidman with her ostrich Rive Gauche, which I soooo love btw
Attached Images

Dec 13, 2006, 3:51am   #72
A new picture of Nicole Richie with her beautiful yellow YSL.
Attached Images

Dec 13, 2006, 4:10am   #73
♥ my dog ♥
Kelly Osbourne:

Dec 13, 2006, 4:12am   #74
And two pictures of Katie Holmes with her Muse and her ostrich Rive Gauche (my favourite bag ever )
Attached Images

Dec 14, 2006, 4:48am   #75
New picture of Nicky Hilton with her white Muse
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Yves Saint Laurent