Home Premier Designers Yves Saint Laurent

$80 for my YSL Large downtown??

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 11:06pm   #16
c
I feel your pain!! I had the same problem with trying to sell my Louis Vuitton Abbesses and Neverfull..they weren't going to give me half of what I got them for
Aug 27, 2012, 11:43am   #17
b
I've taken three bags into Fashionfile, in Beverly Hills, and they have sold them and in a decent amount of time and for a decent amount.

I have also mailed two bags to http://www.yoogiscloset.com. They're up in Seattle and they paid for the postage. They sold my LV, Jasmin,Epi bag before it even hit the webpage and I had my money. The other Epi bag was a Dhanura which is no longer made. It was a small, moon-shaped, shoulder bag with double handles. Yoogis has one on its webpage at present. It was made in two sizes. It took a bit over a month to sell.
Last edited Aug 27, 2012 at 11:52am.
Sep 14, 2012, 10:25am   #18
.::. Chyc .::.
eBay!
Sep 14, 2012, 11:45am   #19
r
eBay for sure ....depends where u live kijiji as well..
Sep 14, 2012, 3:49pm   #20
C
Ceeyahd
This summer I purchased a large ivory Downtown from an on-line reseller. I think we both made out in a decent manner, decent on their end as I paid alot more than $80.00; and decent on my end as it appeared to have been used rarely, new scent and all - so perfect I was afraid when I carried it - once.

$ 80.00 is a shameful offer.
Sep 14, 2012, 4:19pm   #21
U
TDF
Thats ridiculous! I would rather keep it if I were you. Or give it to siblings/relative during some big events (ie: graduation)
Sep 14, 2012, 5:11pm   #22
C
Ceeyahd
Was there an update on this? Perhaps the bag has been sold for a wonderful and fair price.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Yves Saint Laurent