Home Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase

welcome to PBC's lil' french boutique closet!!!

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 23, 2008, 9:43pm   #1
@PBC on instagram
a long long time ago in a land far far away (LOL...i mean 2 months ago and 10 minutes away from my current new home), there was a poor poor lil' shack of a closet filled with yummy goodies that looked like this......
Attached Images

Jan 27, 2008, 1:39pm   #2
@PBC on instagram
and inside that french "castle"...why not have a french boutique to house all my yummy goodies?? so let's take a tour shall we??
Jan 27, 2008, 1:41pm   #3
permanent vacation
PBC, I love this thread already, I've been semi-lurking in the H forum so I know there are some lovely things coming up...
Jan 27, 2008, 1:47pm   #4
@PBC on instagram
sooo....let me open the door first.....with a swarovski crystal knob! (fyi: i'm all about the bling bling!)
Attached Images

Jan 27, 2008, 1:51pm   #5
@PBC on instagram
welcome to PBC's lil' blue boutique...........
Attached Images

Jan 27, 2008, 2:02pm   #6
permanent vacation
It looks like a very well stocked boutique, lol. Good thing for the shopkeeper! I love the trunk-like chest, is that what it is?
Jan 27, 2008, 2:05pm   #7
@PBC on instagram
a view of my hermes and other favorite bags behind glass doors.....
Attached Images

Jan 27, 2008, 2:13pm   #8
@PBC on instagram
hermes & part of my shoe collection......
Attached Images

Jan 27, 2008, 2:16pm   #9
@PBC on instagram
yes polaremil! it's a packing island with drawers made to look like a trunk. i designed it myself and had it customed made! it has ralph lauren faux croc wallpaper applied to the surface....
Attached Images

Jan 27, 2008, 2:18pm   #10
@PBC on instagram
and what boutique would be complete without a chandelier and a set of built-in ceiling speakers!!!!
Attached Images

Jan 27, 2008, 2:21pm   #11
@PBC on instagram
the closet it not fully finished yet because i still need to unpack more boxes and organize. i also need to replace all the plastic hangers with wooden ones and i'm still missing a few glass doors for my shoes.
Jan 27, 2008, 2:22pm   #12
I am speechless! I would die and go to heaven in your closet !
Jan 27, 2008, 2:26pm   #13
@PBC on instagram
presenting my very first LV (and designer handbag) that i purchased about 17 yrs ago....the large bucket bag. (i think that's what it's called!) i now use it for when DH and i go to the movies to sneak our treats in!
Attached Images

Jan 27, 2008, 2:29pm   #14
over the moon
WOW. all i can say is WOW. that is an ~AMAZING~ closet!! and everything in it is gorgeous!!

may i ask what you do for a living? i'd love to be able to afford a closet like that, and with all those lovely H goodies!! i swear, after seeing a lot of ppl's pics on TPF, I am realizing that DH & I went into the wrong industry (electrical engineering)...shoulda gone into investment banking instead! LOL
Jan 27, 2008, 2:29pm   #15
@PBC on instagram
here is my set of fendi baguette triplets.

back during the whole sex and the city craze, i think i had collected around 20 fendi baguettes! since then, i've sold all but these 3. these were the only ones i paid full retail price for (stupid me! ) and figured i would never get my money back so that's why i kept them.
Attached Images

DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase