Jan 28, 2008, 12:12am   #76
Workin' on my tan!
Oh My! You have the best closet ever!
Those Hermes babies are TDF!
Jan 28, 2008, 12:17am   #77
la miss
You have inspired me to get working on my dressing room. Everything is just so beautiful. Congratulations. You're a lucky girl!
Jan 28, 2008, 12:34am   #78
Life is good.. :)
PBC... I envy your closet & all it's contents!!!

Jan 28, 2008, 12:36am   #79
helpl!!! slush
workin' hard
gorgeous! :) and what wonderful stories you have for each bag
Jan 28, 2008, 12:50am   #80
nyan nyan percent
Simply amazing closet, and I really love how every bag has a story !

Toronto has lost an immense source of fabulousness..
Jan 28, 2008, 12:52am   #81
PBC, THANK YOU for sharing!!! I really enjoy the story behind each bag, so special!!! Please keep your pics and stories coming!
Jan 28, 2008, 1:39am   #82
lvuitton: you're so funny!

thank you xoxojess!

lnkhlh: thank you! i will forever have glass doors in all my closets! LOL!! it's nice to have everything dust free.

thank you ILML! my closet is NOTHING like your mega closet though!

mree: thank you!!

harley, florasun: i'm so glad you guys like the trunk! i went back and forth on either a trunk island or leaving the space open for a lil' sitting area. in the end, i needed more drawer space, so i opted for the island.

babyskyblue! i really appreciate you sweet thoughts.

simplyprincess: thank you!

birkin123: LOL! all this story telling is kinda making me TIRED!!! hahaha i'm glad you're enjoying though...
Jan 28, 2008, 1:54am   #83
ooops, i forgot to mention for 4th wedding annie in dec 06', DH surprised with an Hermes diamond watch while we were in vegas (again!). i was admiring it (and drooling over the red croc strap) in the window and next thing i know, DH got it for me!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hwatch1.jpg (137.2 KB, 11656 views)
File Type: jpg Hwatch2.jpg (124.8 KB, 10826 views)
Jan 28, 2008, 1:55am   #84
Originally Posted by peanutbabycakes

birkin123: LOL! all this story telling is kinda making me TIRED!!! hahaha i'm glad you're enjoying though...

I am enjoying it immensely, but this has to be fun for you too. Take it easy and go at a pace that you enjoy. This is a 'reveal' thread, afterall... Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing your princess closet....
Jan 28, 2008, 2:01am   #85
beginning of 2007, we went in for a meeting with our feng shui master and she told us that red was not a good color for me to wear for year 2007. soooooo.......shortly afterwards (for chinese new year), DH and i went on vacation to LA and of course, i had to venture into hermes beverly hills....where we had the red croc strap changed out to a fuschia croc strap! (i think my next croc strap will be violet croc!! ) this was also the trip when i had my first experience with Sprinkles cupcakes!! DH and i stood in line for over an hour just to get a taste of these things!! and it wasn't really all that!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fuschiacrocstrap1.jpg (41.0 KB, 21582 views)
Last edited Jan 28, 2008 at 2:27am.
Jan 28, 2008, 2:09am   #86
btw: here are a couple pics of the cupcakes and of DH standing in that crazy line.... he made me stand in a 30 minute line with him earlier at pinkberries, so sprinkles was payback! LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sprinkles.jpg (146.5 KB, 22841 views)
File Type: jpg sprinklesline1.jpg (107.1 KB, 13677 views)
File Type: jpg sprinklesline2.jpg (106.8 KB, 12299 views)
Jan 28, 2008, 2:12am   #87
I don't know what is more delish... the cupcakes or your Birkin. Both are making me drool.....

Jan 28, 2008, 2:20am   #88
I love bags
your closet is the most beautiful closet in the world.
Jan 28, 2008, 2:37am   #89
Originally Posted by peanutbabycakes
sooo....let me open the door first.....with a swarovski crystal knob! (fyi: i'm all about the bling bling!)
Girrrrllll.... I'm only at the Swarovski crystal door knob and I'm already excited!!! Had to comment already!!! I'm ALL about the bling too!!! ( I have Swarovski crystals on my closet doors as well!) You're my kind of gal!!
Jan 28, 2008, 2:40am   #90
ms piggy
special breed
PBC, thanks so much for sharing. It's like a recap of your wonderful fashionable life. Love your taste in everything, esp the dresses, shoes, bags and accessories!! The bling and the H *insert DROOL here*

Judging from the pics here I say you have a wonderful future in real estate. You could even branch out to interior designing! I know for sure I would hire you. Hey, maybe someday you'd even have your own ID consulting firm.

ps we would love to see the other parts you help to design too!