Home Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase

~* Nico_79's collection - 7 years in the making *~

POST A REPLY

Jun 19, 2013, 6:56am   #151
As promised, I finally have an update! I was a lucky girl to be able to get these two pre-fall pieces from Chanel.

The fist is called the Sporran, quite a small bag, but I loved the detail and the whimsical look.
Name:  DSC01778.JPG
Views: 1093
Size:  87.9 KB

Second is my favourite piece from pre-fall, the pony Boy in black. In love with his little Mohawk!
Name:  DSC01789.JPG
Views: 1081
Size:  152.0 KB
Jun 19, 2013, 10:49am   #152
forever learning
Wow! The pony boy is tdf!
Jun 19, 2013, 10:22pm   #153
B
Originally Posted by Nico_79
As promised, I finally have an update! I was a lucky girl to be able to get these two pre-fall pieces from Chanel.

The fist is called the Sporran, quite a small bag, but I loved the detail and the whimsical look.
Attachment 2224897

Second is my favourite piece from pre-fall, the pony Boy in black. In love with his little Mohawk!
Attachment 2224898
Congrats! OMG, so funky and cool!
Jun 20, 2013, 3:16pm   #154
k
It took about two years for me to step foot in a Chanel boutique and another year after that to feel comfortable buying more Chanel. I found a lovely and amazing SA which made my shopping experience a dream. The blue and red Chanel are vintage pieces, no harm in saving some $!
I LOVE your red and blue vintage!!! I clicked on your 'collection' on my thread and checked out all your bags. Stunning!! Can I still get those or they're no longer available?
Jun 20, 2013, 3:49pm   #155
Originally Posted by Harper Quinn
Wow! The pony boy is tdf!
Thank you HQ! Congrats on your latest Boy too!

Originally Posted by Bratty1919
Congrats! OMG, so funky and cool!
Thanks Bratty1919! Sometimes it's nice to have some fun pieces to play with.

Originally Posted by kkatrina
I LOVE your red and blue vintage!!! I clicked on your 'collection' on my thread and checked out all your bags. Stunning!! Can I still get those or they're no longer available?
Kkatrina, I got the two vintage pieces from a re-seller on Malleries. I've seen the red one pop up a few times, but never seen the blue which is why I bought it even though it wasn't in my budget. I think it's from the late 80's so it might be tough to find another one, but best of luck on your hunt! That's half the fun shopping for vintage.
Jun 20, 2013, 5:04pm   #156
k
Thank you HQ! Congrats on your latest Boy too!

Thanks Bratty1919! Sometimes it's nice to have some fun pieces to play with.

Kkatrina, I got the two vintage pieces from a re-seller on Malleries. I've seen the red one pop up a few times, but never seen the blue which is why I bought it even though it wasn't in my budget. I think it's from the late 80's so it might be tough to find another one, but best of luck on your hunt! That's half the fun shopping for vintage.
You're leading me to add a lot of bags to my to buy list!! I've never heard of Malleries and just checked it out! I found your blue vintage in red, but I really like it more in blue!! I guess the hunt begins

Sorry if this question has been asked before, or if it's a stupid question. Can I trust all the buyers on Malleries/are all bags authentic on that site? Thanks so much!!!!
Jun 20, 2013, 5:25pm   #157
You're leading me to add a lot of bags to my to buy list!! I've never heard of Malleries and just checked it out! I found your blue vintage in red, but I really like it more in blue!! I guess the hunt begins

Sorry if this question has been asked before, or if it's a stupid question. Can I trust all the buyers on Malleries/are all bags authentic on that site? Thanks so much!!!!
Not a stupid question at all! You still have to be careful buying from Malleries, so I would always get it authenticated here on tPF. There's also a list of recommended sellers which I use that I've found to be pretty spot on.
Jun 23, 2013, 8:46pm   #158
Your collection is AMAZING!!!
Jun 25, 2013, 2:36pm   #159
k
Not a stupid question at all! You still have to be careful buying from Malleries, so I would always get it authenticated here on tPF. There's also a list of recommended sellers which I use that I've found to be pretty spot on.
Thank you! Do you by any chance have your list of recommended sellers? Sorry if I'm asking for too much :s
Jun 26, 2013, 11:02am   #160
Originally Posted by BagLVer4Life
Your collection is AMAZING!!!
Thank you BagLVer4Life! I have spent years saving up to afford some of these bags recently which is ridiculously gratifying and scary!

Thank you! Do you by any chance have your list of recommended sellers? Sorry if I'm asking for too much :s
Umm I can only remember my vintage Chanels were from Garo. Sorry I have not tried the others, only have searched through the forums and read other people's experiences.
Jun 26, 2013, 1:40pm   #161
k
Thank you BagLVer4Life! I have spent years saving up to afford some of these bags recently which is ridiculously gratifying and scary!

Umm I can only remember my vintage Chanels were from Garo. Sorry I have not tried the others, only have searched through the forums and read other people's experiences.
Thank you, that's more than enough!! Thanks so much
Jul 9, 2013, 3:33pm   #162
Been meaning to update this, but got sidetracked!

I didn't realize how many bracelets I had collected this year, but I guess I really love Hermes enamels. I think they are the perfect little accessory to add some pattern or colour to an outfit. I'm not really one for fancy jewelry so these are as close as it's going to get for me!

Name:  DSC02053.JPG
Views: 842
Size:  126.5 KB

Next is a picture of all my Hermes scarves I've collected. My DH thinks it's a bit "old lady" like of me, but I really love all the detail that goes into the silks. For me this is like wearing a bit of art with my outfit.
Name:  DSC02056.JPG
Views: 848
Size:  154.2 KB

Lastly shoes! I've never been one to really care about designer shoes until I started looking for a pair to wear to my wedding. Well I never found them, but I did end up with a few others!

Name:  DSC01972.JPG
Views: 843
Size:  142.3 KB
Jul 10, 2013, 9:07pm   #163
You have such impeccable collection! Bravo !
By the way I'm so glad to know someone who loves bags and cats (espcially abandoned one)!!
Wishing you all the best!
Jul 11, 2013, 1:52pm   #164
bagaddicted
How did I miss this thread?! You have a lovely collection!
Jul 11, 2013, 8:38pm   #165
C
Beautiful collection!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase