Home Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase

my collection over the years :)

POST A REPLY

Jan 17, 2012, 1:16am   #61
Easily Distracted!
Great collection, you have some great bags!
Jan 17, 2012, 8:06pm   #62
Live. Laugh. Love.
Woww! Gorgeous collection!!
Jan 18, 2012, 11:24am   #63
sep
Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
GORGEOUS COLLECTION (especially the purple BV)!
Jan 18, 2012, 1:04pm   #64
saffiano lover ♥
Can your parents adopt me? I can pay for my own food, rent and tuition. Just buy me the bags and I'm fine

Love everything! You have one fabulous collection. Thanks for sharing :)
Jan 19, 2012, 12:41am   #65
t
nice collection!
Jan 22, 2012, 11:54pm   #66
just got it :3 <3 chinese new year present <3 - ps happy chinese new year every1 <3
Attached Images

Jan 23, 2012, 12:05am   #67
OP congrats to you're new present!
And you have AMAZING collection!
Jan 23, 2012, 12:06am   #68
Originally Posted by earthx
Can your parents adopt me? I can pay for my own food, rent and tuition. Just buy me the bags and I'm fine

Love everything! You have one fabulous collection. Thanks for sharing :)
haha thankz~ ill ask them about that
they are not buying me bags anymore starting from now on T..T they think i should move on to things that have an actual market value .. eg watches.. jewelries ,, cuz bags r just bags my mom even told me shoes are better investments ???

i guess i have to work harder and invest harder to earn my own bags from now on
Jan 23, 2012, 11:05am   #69
saffiano lover ♥
Originally Posted by kawaii7
haha thankz~ ill ask them about that
they are not buying me bags anymore starting from now on T..T they think i should move on to things that have an actual market value .. eg watches.. jewelries ,, cuz bags r just bags my mom even told me shoes are better investments ???

i guess i have to work harder and invest harder to earn my own bags from now on

Aww.. Good luck with that! I started buying my own bags since I was a freshman in high school (I'm currently a senior in high school). I'm not a fan of expensive shoes (Jeffrey Campbell is the most expensive brand I'll ever buy), I'm not a careful person when it comes to walking. My shoes tend to messed up pretty quickly. Watches? Not really a fan of watches (I'm not good at reading analog time), but I wouldn't mind a Gucci Twirl, Chanel J12, Hermes Kelly & Hermes H-Hour and a Rolex Daytana (?). I prefer bracelets (Hermes CDCs etc.) more than watches.

Think in a good way that at least you have a lot of beautiful bags in your collection already, I only have 2
Feb 5, 2012, 11:55am   #70
I love your collection!
Way to go! Great sense of style!!
and the last Chanel is absolutely gorgeous!! Hope you get many more nags in the future!!:)
Feb 5, 2012, 12:57pm   #71
Pretty Young Thing
Wow! Such an amazing collection :)
Feb 11, 2012, 10:56am   #72
l
WOW!!! Amazing collection!!! ;-)
Feb 12, 2012, 12:02pm   #73
thanks every one :) !!

sigh... i learned my lesson the hard way... i wanted a mint color bag and LV came up with the almost perfect one this season but i hesitated :S and it is all gone now since it was LIMITED sigh... i went back to lv they were out... disappointed... then i turned around and saw this back pack!! i dont have a back pack and my mom always scold me LOL... that i should start using one.. i dont like back packs at all.. i use to think they r ugly and after elementary i never ever carried one ..but the lv one caught my eyes and since they let me do initial i gave in :) i am gona use it as school bag everyday to save my shoulder and traveling! but i still wanted the mint color bag ..its like " THE COLOR" and i searched searched .. only prada has one left and miu miu with crystal chain * and i have two already... one in corral and turquoise * the prada one had a gold zipper in a round shape... * not my style at all...* i wanted mint with sliver.. * and i realize there will be mint ones eventually just have to wait for few season and make sure i am ready next time* so i decided to go with tiffany blue and realize no bags r in tiffany blue.. * would die for tiffany chanel*!! so i googled everywhere and realize the only place i can get the RIGHT on, symbolic tiffany blue is buy a bag from them +o+ so i ordered my reversible tote just now :) free valentine shipping.. gift to my self LOL .. tiffany blue and silver - ultimate color!! * on top of that i get a tiny shade of mint with light blue * win win !! it IS PErfect for summer!! * and its a shoulder bag... I usually hate top handel bags* !!
Attached Images

Mar 15, 2012, 4:43pm   #74
Classic & Ladylike
Oh my...a perfect collection! Everything is so beautiful!
Mar 15, 2012, 9:50pm   #75
g
Originally Posted by kawaii7
re-uplaod of the browns ~ and my growing chanel collection
holy cow. i thought after the first img there weren't any more. LOVE that you organized your collection by color!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase