Home > >

*~Margaritaxmix's Collection!~*

POST A REPLY

Jun 7, 2012, 12:08pm   #31
L
Linsbug17
Great collection for someone young like myself. I love your story about your Chanel bag...I bet graduation can't come soon enough for you!
Jun 14, 2012, 9:40pm   #32
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
Originally Posted by Linsbug17
Great collection for someone young like myself. I love your story about your Chanel bag...I bet graduation can't come soon enough for you!
Definitely... it's give and take though. Entering the "real world" isn't going to be much fun, but at least I can face it with my Chanel
Jun 14, 2012, 9:45pm   #33
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
I have a couple of new additions to the family!

First is a little item... I recently purchased a Kindle because I have long commutes to my internship (about 2 hours each way) and this is a way for me to get my reading in without having to stuff books in my purse! Of course, I needed a case to go with it.

After looking around and finding really cute cases that were unfortunately even pricier than the Kindle itself, I stumbled upon this cutie from... St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's Hope Gift Book. It was only $7.99 (plus shipping) and is made by Juicy Couture! I love the floral design, the soft fleece lining and the inner pocket, and the rose charm on the zipper pull. It's even coated in plastic for easy cleaning! Plus, I really couldn't beat the price and the fact that it contributes to a good cause. It's still available on the Hope Gift Book online shop if anyone wants to purchase it too!

Jun 14, 2012, 9:52pm   #34
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
And... after much debate and drama (shipping mishaps, etc.), I finally settled on my 20th birthday present! I knew that I wanted a nice quality, classic, black leather tote... but one that wasn't boring. I wanted to be able to use it for professional events, but also for going out with friends. At first, I fell in love with the Tory Burch Robinson Tote. But after I got it in the mail, I really hated how it looked on me. It was big, boxy, and all around awkward.

Then, I decided to finally try out the Michael Kors Hamilton Tote. I had been hesitant in the past because I saw the bag everywhere, but once I got this one in the mail, I knew it was the one. It's the perfect size without overwhelming my petite frame! Can't wait to use it.

Jun 14, 2012, 10:08pm   #35
JennyErin
Great collection!!! Thank you for sharing!
Jun 22, 2012, 11:19pm   #36
Sewon
Nice!
Jun 23, 2012, 11:17pm   #37
f
foodjunkie8
I <3 Shopping!
I LOVE your detail for each item! And I can't stop drooling over your chanel! Everything is lovely!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!
Jul 23, 2012, 4:33pm   #38
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Happy belated birthday to you!
You have an impressive collection, given your age. Its full of quality pieces.

Thanks for sharing!
(from another MD-based bag lover )
Jul 24, 2012, 1:38pm   #39
Glamouricious
Great collection!
Sep 8, 2012, 10:56pm   #40
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
Added this Tory Burch tote to my collection a couple of weeks ago -- finally showed up on my doorstep! So perfect for school, and it was a steal on Bonanzle thanks to a great tPF seller.

Sep 8, 2012, 11:11pm   #41
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
Painted some more TOMS... the Dreamcatcher pair is for myself, but the Peacock pair was for a sorority sister.

Sep 8, 2012, 11:13pm   #42
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
Trouvé Quilted Leather Motorcycle Jacket from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale... I fell in love with this from the moment I saw it. When it came in the mail, I was devastated because I originally purchased size S, which was too big on me. I decided to return it in-store.... where they had the last size XS! It was meant to be. I can't wait until fall to wear this. The leather is so buttery soft.

Sep 9, 2012, 12:24am   #43
BasketballCourt
Love the leather jacket, and all your bags (particularly your newest MK and the Chanel!). It's nice to see another accounting major:)
Sep 9, 2012, 8:46am   #44
jeya13
Purse-a-holic
Nice collection! Wish I had started with designer bags when I was in college but instead I'm twice your age and just getting started
Sep 9, 2012, 9:29am   #45
m
mmmilkman
Originally Posted by margaritaxmix
Painted some more TOMS... the Dreamcatcher pair is for myself, but the Peacock pair was for a sorority sister.
I love your customized TOMS! I've 7 pairs myself and been considering doing something with them. Awesome job!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >