Home Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase

Kellyng's collection

POST A REPLY

Feb 4, 2013, 6:46pm   #526
R
I think I'll dream about that first Dior you posted. Sweet dream.
Feb 4, 2013, 6:51pm   #527
Kelly, those Gucci lapis bags are absolutely beautiful! I can see how they have caught your eye!
Feb 8, 2013, 11:12pm   #528
Originally Posted by Nico_79
Your photos are beautiful and I feel like your collection should be an exhibit! I love that you are brave to combine such powerful pieces to create an outfit that could belong on a runway show. I wish you the best of luck in your studies and please continue to live your dream any way you can.
thanks Nico~~!!
thanks for stopping by, taking time to look at my collection.
please come again for fun!

Originally Posted by RainingRoses
I think I'll dream about that first Dior you posted. Sweet dream.
Lol~ sweet dream dear~!

Originally Posted by SkipToMyLou
Kelly, those Gucci lapis bags are absolutely beautiful! I can see how they have caught your eye!
skippy~~!!! the pop of blue is really eye catching , my bf was amazed and even said the red croc gucci doesn't look like gucci usual design!
Feb 9, 2013, 2:39pm   #529
j
Enjoyed browsing through your thread! It is apparent that everything you collected is very selective and right to your taste
Mar 11, 2013, 10:03am   #530
Today is my graduation day and FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Finally it's time to reveal it!

this bag actually was bought last year from Italy Leccio. due to some reasons, dior SA shipped this bag in Jan and i received it in Feb.

since i have been studying fashion design in japan for 4 years,i personally think this beauty is very symbolic,definitely the best graduation present ever ----- Dior Samourai 1947,which inspired by japanese culture.
Attached Images

Mar 11, 2013, 10:37am   #531
kellyny,

congratulations on all your new things since I last looked in but particularly for your recent acquisitions,

your new-to-you lizard Gucci, which is very special

and your new Samurai, which as you rightly pointed out is the perfect present for your graduation
Mar 11, 2013, 1:22pm   #532
Wow wow wow. Your new addition is just exquisite!! Are these limited edition bags? I've never seen them in stores before. Congrats and happy graduation! :)
Mar 11, 2013, 8:23pm   #533
K
Be still my heart....the new Samourai is as lovely as it can be. Congratulations,Kelly on your graduation!
Mar 12, 2013, 1:53am   #534
ILoveLouisVuitton
👜💕They are so Unique and Stunning! Congrats and enjoy them! 💌
Mar 12, 2013, 12:17pm   #535
Congratulations on your graduation and great new addition to your collection!
Mar 14, 2013, 8:56am   #536
Originally Posted by papertiger
kellyny,

congratulations on all your new things since I last looked in but particularly for your recent acquisitions,

your new-to-you lizard Gucci, which is very special

and your new Samurai, which as you rightly pointed out is the perfect present for your graduation
papertiger~ thanks for posting in both of my threads!
yeah, besides the knot samourai, currently i'm in love with gucci lapis collection!
do you have a collection thread,so i can have a peek in your wardrobe?

Originally Posted by crazy8baglady
Wow wow wow. Your new addition is just exquisite!! Are these limited edition bags? I've never seen them in stores before. Congrats and happy graduation! :)
thanks!!! yes, dior samourai 1947 is Dior 60th anniversary limited edition collection, the croc knot version is hard to find and i was surprised that Dior leccio still has one!
let me know if you are interested as i have e-mail of particular dior outlet stores

Originally Posted by Katiesmama
Be still my heart....the new Samourai is as lovely as it can be. Congratulations,Kelly on your graduation!
Katiesmama,sorry for my late reply! thanks for your warm wishes!!
how about getting yourself one sammy?

Originally Posted by rickyrouxy
👜💕They are so Unique and Stunning! Congrats and enjoy them! 💌
thanks for stopping by my thread!! thank you!

Originally Posted by U-lala
Congratulations on your graduation and great new addition to your collection!
U-lala,thank you! i'm really enjoying her!
Mar 14, 2013, 9:00am   #537
action pics of my new member--- grey crocodile Dior Samourai 1947 in knot version
Attached Images

Mar 14, 2013, 5:44pm   #538
Leather goods guy
Simply amazing collection! Thanks for sharing! I love your Samourai and Lady Diors
Mar 18, 2013, 6:07am   #539
wearing lace dress, adrienne landau fox fur embroidered robe and gucci lapis croc bag to graduation party.
Attached Images

Mar 18, 2013, 6:08am   #540
wearing Dries Van Noten wool long vest, pleats please dress, Vivienne Tam dragon belt and gucci lapis croc bag.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase