Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Juulia's LV collection

POST A REPLY

Dec 9, 2010, 5:11am   #1
juulia
Hi!

I was looking at your wonderful collections, and I enjoyed them so much that I thought I'd post mine too.

I'll start with my first LV, actually two of them...

My first LVs were Eva and Kate clutch. I got them over two years ago, and I still love them both. Now that I have a 10-month-old baby, the Eva has been very useful, since it is a hands-free bag.
Dec 9, 2010, 5:16am   #2
juulia
My second (one of the three) was Galliera GM. When I saw this beauty, it was love at first sight. I love the classic monogram on the casual Galliera. At first I thought of getting a PM, but when I tried it on, I knew I wanted a bigger one.

Dec 9, 2010, 5:19am   #3
juulia
When I got my Galliera, I also bought a Watercolor Speedy 35. At first I thought about getting two Speedies: Damier azur and ebene ones, but after seeing pics of WC Speedies on TPF I knew I had to have one.

Dec 9, 2010, 5:22am   #4
juulia
I also got a third item at the same time - a monogram shawl! I love this versatile, beautiful shawl, it is one of my LV favourites.

Dec 9, 2010, 5:26am   #5
juulia
My next trip to Helsinki LV was a few months later. It was special to me, since it was the firts time I went there with my boyfriend (now husband). LV is so special to me that the first time LV-shopping together was a big deal to me. Kind of like when Carrie introduced Prada to her boyfriend.

I got two items that time - the Azur Speedy 35 I didn't get last time and the Roses Pochette.

Dec 9, 2010, 5:31am   #6
juulia
My next purchase was for my birthday. At firt I hated the new graffitis and later I fell in love with them. I thought it was too late to get a pink ZCP, but I'm glad I was wrong. This was the lasto one in Helsinki, and luckily they agreed to hold it for me.

Dec 9, 2010, 5:41am   #7
juulia
Next one was the first one the boutique sent me, so that time I didn't visit the boutique. I waited for the package and the couple days felt like forever. I was working when it finally arrived, so my boyfriend picked it up.

Here in Finland we usually get the packages from our nearest post office. We get this arrival notice in mail, and with it we can pick up the package. The note usually has the option for you to sign and name the person who can pick the package up for you. I was working, so I told my boyfriend to fake my signature and go get my Vuitton.

At the post office he got the package, and they didn't get too suspicious. The lady at the post office tried to sell some chocolate to my boyfriend, so he could take it to his girlfriend. He just told the lady that he thinks his girlfriend wouldnt even notice the chocolate after recieving the package, and the lady looked at the Vuitton box and had to agree.

So... My Milla (this is the bigger size):

Dec 9, 2010, 5:42am   #8
yakusoku.af
Great collection. I love your graffiti zippy!
Last edited Dec 9, 2010 at 5:43am. Reason: Typo
Dec 9, 2010, 5:45am   #9
juulia
The next one is the most practical one ever! It's Damier Neverfull GM. I got this immediately after its European release date. When I first saw the GM they had held for me, I was in shock - it was so huge! I asked for the MM one, but they were sold out. I don't know why I bought the GM anyway, but I'm glad I did. I'm in love with it now.

Dec 9, 2010, 5:47am   #10
juulia
yakusoku.af, thank you! I love the ZCP too! It's a great wallet! It always cheers me up when I use it. :)
Dec 9, 2010, 5:14pm   #11
Tasi
You have a great collection juulia!
Dec 9, 2010, 7:59pm   #12
a
airborne
Dec 10, 2010, 6:25am   #13
m
mssew
Very nice collection.
Dec 10, 2010, 7:51am   #14
Marlina
aka Love Life
Such a nice collection !!! I feel like getting a wallet after looking at your graffiti zippy !
Dec 10, 2010, 7:54am   #15
Alex Spoils Me
Sofa King Spoiled.
Wow what an amazing collection. Thanks so much for sharing and you get a on your photo skills.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >