POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 22, 2012, 10:12am   #121
redcoral's Avatar
redcoral
Member
Beautiful collection! Love all your Chanel and very cute dog. Thanks for sharing!
Mar 23, 2012, 2:50am   #122
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
Originally Posted by redcoral
Beautiful collection! Love all your Chanel and very cute dog. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you!
Mar 23, 2012, 7:11am   #123
PinkPeonies's Avatar
PinkPeonies
In My Bag Room
I am in love with your town, its such a gorgeous combo.

Hahahaha I wonder if I can talk my BF into posing as a bag shelf. I love that pic!
Mar 23, 2012, 9:07am   #124
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
Originally Posted by PinkPeonies
I am in love with your town, its such a gorgeous combo.

Hahahaha I wonder if I can talk my BF into posing as a bag shelf. I love that pic!
hahaha "bag shelf" I love it!!
Mar 27, 2012, 9:50pm   #125
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
Updated family picture...waiting to add few more bals (city and towns) and PS1 soon!! Sorry for these iPhone pics but I'll upload a lot more tonight.

Name:  image-2054697666.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  666.0 KB
Mar 28, 2012, 1:11am   #126
mocha.lover's Avatar
mocha.lover
(・ω・)
What a great collection! In all the colors I love too. :)
Mar 28, 2012, 1:30am   #127
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
once again sorry for some blurry pictures. Forgot my slr camera at my boyfriend's house.. But without further adieu, these are my bags purchased between march 2011 till present time(picture heavy)
Attached Images
      
Mar 28, 2012, 1:32am   #128
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
Some individual pictures
Attached Images
         
Mar 28, 2012, 1:36am   #129
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
First picture is a family portrait of my bag collection previous to 3/2011 minus an LV damier duomo (which was stolen days before christmas 2010 These were all from my dear grandma

Second picture is my entire family portrait! Hope you all enjoy and leave some thoughts/comments!... PLUS i'm starting to get an itch to add for balenciagas (city and towns) and maybe purchase a PS1!
Attached Images
  
Mar 29, 2012, 6:02am   #130
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
Originally Posted by mocha.lover
What a great collection! In all the colors I love too. :)
Thank you do much
Mar 29, 2012, 7:02am   #131
w
widy
Member
very nice collection
Mar 29, 2012, 8:43am   #132
RhondaE's Avatar
RhondaE
In a LVoe Affair....
Love the all black Chanel. FIERCE
Mar 29, 2012, 12:31pm   #133
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
Originally Posted by mocha.lover
What a great collection! In all the colors I love too. :)
Thank you! I'm trying to diversify my collection.. maybe add some bright spring time colors
Originally Posted by widy
very nice collection
thank you!
Originally Posted by RhondaE
Love the all black Chanel. FIERCE
thanks!
Apr 2, 2012, 8:02pm   #134
Karilove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Karilove
Member
New addition to my showcase. She adds a POP of color to my rather neutral collection
Attached Images
   
Apr 2, 2012, 9:09pm   #135
CarSol's Avatar
CarSol
Member
Originally Posted by Karilove
First picture is a family portrait of my bag collection previous to 3/2011 minus an LV damier duomo (which was stolen days before christmas 2010 These were all from my dear grandma

Second picture is my entire family portrait! Hope you all enjoy and leave some thoughts/comments!... PLUS i'm starting to get an itch to add for balenciagas (city and towns) and maybe purchase a PS1!
I'm not sure if I'm more impressed by your STUNNING collection, or that you have enough empty floor space to show them all.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools