Home Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase

i love me some bags :)

POST A REPLY

Feb 22, 2013, 5:49am   #16
Lovely!! Can't wait to see the rest of your collection!
Feb 23, 2013, 12:56am   #17
V nice:-)
Feb 23, 2013, 1:21am   #18
Originally Posted by melanie789611
You have such an amazing collection of LVs! I adore the Sarah wallets!
thank you!!
Feb 23, 2013, 1:23am   #19
Originally Posted by kellyng
welcome to TPF and love your collection! keep'em coming and you have a great photographing skill!!!
thank you! but i can't really take credit - it's a fancy camera on a tripod! :)
Feb 23, 2013, 1:32am   #20
i thought i'd share some of my much older bags that i used to love..a little trip down memory lane. i used to looove this little coach bag, back when i could somehow carry all my necessities in this tiny thing, including a wallet! my, how times have changed..
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2013, 1:35am   #21
i also used and abused this soft gold Juicy hobo
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2013, 1:38am   #22
i also used to looove this Kooba bag. the leather is so nice and soft, and i love how the chain gives it a little edge.
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2013, 1:40am   #23
this was one of those limited edition Coach bags that i found at the outlet. though i haven't used it in a long time, i still think it's pretty.
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2013, 1:45am   #24
this Michael MK bag is one of my regret buys..it was 40 or 50% off, and it was a complete impulse buy. i liked it for about 2 weeks and then i was totally over it :( the leather is super buttery soft though!
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2013, 1:45am   #25
p
You have a lovely collection. Love reading the story and description of each one. I also loved the part about playing with your mom's bags, which I used to do too (in addition to playing with my older sister's amazing collection)
Feb 23, 2013, 1:52am   #26
this Marc Jacobs bag is also a bit of a regret buy. i also found her on sale, and i still really do think she's beautiful. i love the combination of navy and gold. but the bag is just so heavy!! it's really tiring to wear it on my shoulder for too long. i've discovered since that i'm just not a marc jacobs kind of girl.
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2013, 1:55am   #27
i've gotten a LOT of use out of this little deep purple, suede Gucci evening bag/clutch. she's little but can fit quite a bit!
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2013, 1:56am   #28
I usually flip through collection pictures but I loved reading your descriptions. Welcome!
Feb 23, 2013, 2:00am   #29
this is my Gucci wallet from probably 10 years ago.
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2013, 2:02am   #30
this is my one and only Dior bag, the gorgeous Granville in black. the leather is soooo sexy and soft! LOVE. i am hoping to add a Diorissimo and a small Lady Dior this year...
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase