Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Fendigal's Collection

POST A REPLY

Mar 7, 2006, 5:14am   #16
fendigal
baguette collector
I guess my favorite is my Spy bag, because I can put everything I need in there. However, I love the baguetttes for evenings out.
Mar 7, 2006, 10:38am   #17
Greenie
Bag Ho
Love, love, love all your baguettes!
Mar 8, 2006, 7:37am   #18
c
constance
love, love the baguettes!!!
always have...
still do...
Mar 8, 2006, 9:36am   #19
SuLi
Awesome collection!
Mar 8, 2006, 5:16pm   #20
u
uwish365
not sure what it's called, but the bag that caught my eye is on the 3rd pic in pink and it looks like it might be suede. (it's on the floor to the right).

anyway nice collection, cause i know everyone is like HUH???
Mar 8, 2006, 5:21pm   #21
Tintin
Bag Lady
Yummy Love all your Fendi
Mar 8, 2006, 6:13pm   #22
helenNZ
holy grail = CHANEL
great collection!

thanks so much for sharing!
Mar 8, 2006, 8:45pm   #23
fendigal
baguette collector
Uwish,
I don't know what it is called either. I have seen only a few of these bags. You are right it is suede and light pink. It has some thin gold piping on the side and the inside is red. This is the only one I have ever seen that is suede. The other two were beige and I didn't like the color. I can just tell you it was from Bloomingdales.
That bag is well made, but the material scares me. I can just picture myself spilling my drink on it one night at dinner.
The only other one I have seen is the one SJP had on the very final SATC episode. Hers was metallic pink. I have never seen another one like it.
Mar 8, 2006, 8:56pm   #24
s
sandy
wow! great Fendi collection!
Mar 8, 2006, 10:46pm   #25
mlertpac
I love your extensive collection of baugettes! have you been collecting for a while now?
Mar 8, 2006, 11:35pm   #26
m
meemos
Wow, your pink baguette is really something! I love it!
Mar 9, 2006, 12:20am   #27
Mshashmount
A SugaR addicT*
*speechLess* one true fendi follower...=)..i love the spy..is it new collection?
Mar 9, 2006, 9:37pm   #28
fendigal
baguette collector
I started collecting Fendi's maybe 2 years ago. I think the spy is from a couple of seasons ago. I have to admit, I buy a lot off ebay as well. Especially the baguettes, I usually am looking for specific baguettes. The fake bag makers don't make as many baguettes, they are really into zucca and the spy bag.
It all started when I watched SJParker on SATC, I fell in love with her purses. Although I don't like Pat Field's(the SATC costume designer) stuff that much, she knows how to pick baguettes.
Mar 10, 2006, 1:07am   #29
B
Bagasm
Love it!
Mar 10, 2006, 1:27am   #30
annemerrick
Fendi is my favorite....love all of yours!! I am curious too...which is your most treasured??
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >