Home Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase

ead_angel's collection!

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2008, 5:07pm   #31
Your Tano Sexbomb in Dandelion is to die for!!
Pretty collection!
Aug 15, 2008, 5:12pm   #32
great collection
Aug 16, 2008, 7:11pm   #33
♥Chanel♥Bal♥Fendi
Love your little LV Heart Coin purse! Great colour! Awesome collection!
Aug 19, 2008, 4:52pm   #34
Fabulous Member
Louis Vuitton Galliera GM

Name:  IMG_2271 (Large).JPG
Views: 67
Size:  135.7 KBName:  IMG_2272 (Large).JPG
Views: 67
Size:  53.1 KBName:  IMG_2273 (Large).JPG
Views: 79
Size:  103.7 KBName:  IMG_2275 (Large).jpg
Views: 97
Size:  33.9 KBName:  IMG_2277 (Large).jpg
Views: 103
Size:  34.5 KB
Aug 19, 2008, 5:01pm   #35
^ So cute! Perfect size for you.
Aug 20, 2008, 1:52am   #36
p
The size looks perfect for you, love this pics

Definitely post some more pics with weight inside but without the purseket, and see if you get more slouch...my PM sits so flat accross the front with the purseket, I just cant use those things!! Looks better without I think....which is hard because this is a big bag that would be much easier to find things in when they are all in compartments...but it's all about looking good Erica so forget being organised lol...
Aug 20, 2008, 2:02am   #37
♥.FaShioN aDDicT.♥
Very cute!! Congrats
Aug 22, 2008, 4:33pm   #38
S
Fascinating collection! I love the Galliera GM and your Framboise Heart Coin Purse!
Aug 23, 2008, 4:36pm   #39
Originally Posted by paije
Definitely post some more pics with weight inside but without the purseket, and see if you get more slouch...my PM sits so flat accross the front with the purseket, I just cant use those things!! Looks better without I think....which is hard because this is a big bag that would be much easier to find things in when they are all in compartments...but it's all about looking good Erica so forget being organised lol...
I agree, but think we are the minority because everyone loves their purseket/pursetogo, it's definitely making me think about getting a pursetogo... and I like how it keeps the lining clean too. However, my favorite feature of the galliera is how it flops/folds/swishes as you move around and I can't imagine liking it if it puffed out and became more structured. For now, I have a burberry scarf lying on the bottom to try and keep the lining cleaner. I kinda like the scarf, the novacheck pattern compliments it, IMO. Going to the Purse to Go website though to check it out and think about it some more.
Aug 24, 2008, 6:53pm   #40
Fabulous Member
Quote:
I think it's just a friendship bracelet that you'd get out of a gumball machine.
Yes, I am ordering a Tan Jumbo Purse To Go for the Galliera. Since I have a GM, I am hoping the jumbo size will still allow the bag to slouch some (as opposed to if I ordered the extra jumbo size which would surely fit.)
Aug 24, 2008, 10:05pm   #41
M
Fabu Fashionista
Gilt Groupe.. I would love to be referred to this group.. can you help me with that??

Thanks!!!!

Fashion is my Passion!
*mori*
Aug 25, 2008, 5:54pm   #42
p
I just ordered a tan trio purse to go - they said it was all fabric, so sounds better than the purseket, if it doesn't work for the galliera I can use it in my other bags...
Aug 25, 2008, 6:25pm   #43
Gorgeous collection ... especially love the Galliera on you!
Aug 25, 2008, 10:22pm   #44
s
Love the Galleria! Such a pretty bag.
Aug 25, 2008, 11:54pm   #45
m
Sashasmom
I really like its diversity - the tano bag is so much fun
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase