Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

***~ ~ ~dlynn's "WHITE COLLECTION"~ ~ ~***

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2012, 6:45pm   #511
Dhalia
i really love that your every day bags are white/light coloured. it's really inspiring! i'm afraid of lighter bags because of stains but i'm starting to feel that as long as we take care of things they will be okay...!
Aug 15, 2012, 11:03pm   #512
dlynn
Originally Posted by vuitton_gucci
Breathtaking so beautiful <3

Thank you vuitton_gucci!
Aug 15, 2012, 11:05pm   #513
dlynn
Originally Posted by Dhalia
i really love that your every day bags are white/light coloured. it's really inspiring! i'm afraid of lighter bags because of stains but i'm starting to feel that as long as we take care of things they will be okay...!
Seriously, I do not have problems with white bags.....knock on wood!
I don't really baby them....yet, I don't sit them on floors, etc. I say you should
go for it!
Aug 16, 2012, 9:35pm   #514
Bethc
Originally Posted by dlynn
~ chanel mini flap ~
~ 2012 ~ silver /silver hw
Love your new addition!!!
Aug 17, 2012, 12:48pm   #515
mlag724
~ chanel mini flap ~
~ 2012 ~ silver /silver hw
As always, love your new addition. Congrats
Aug 19, 2012, 4:59pm   #516
dlynn
Originally Posted by Bethc
Love your new addition!!!
Thanks Bethc!
Aug 22, 2012, 1:44pm   #517
mlag724
~chanel mini flap ~ silver 2012
Intended to ask in my last posting but I forgot. What is the name of the bracelet that you're wearing? Is it Ippopita? Thanks in advance. Loving it.
Aug 22, 2012, 11:34pm   #518
Jo Pedrosa
Banned from bags!NOT
Soooo beautiful are all your whiteys......I would love a white givenchy...haven't found 'the one' yet....
Aug 23, 2012, 1:02am   #519
Mi_Lan
Omg! I die, love everything here!!!
Aug 23, 2012, 9:42am   #520
dlynn
Originally Posted by mlag724
Intended to ask in my last posting but I forgot. What is the name of the bracelet that you're wearing? Is it Ippopita? Thanks in advance. Loving it.
Yes, mlag...it is the clear quartz Ippolita....I just bought the aqua to add to my small collection...I now have 4...clear, Mother of pearl, denim and aqua. I usually don't like bangles, but these are so light and they don't make a lot of noise if you know what I mean.
Aug 23, 2012, 9:44am   #521
dlynn
Originally Posted by Jo Pedrosa
Soooo beautiful are all your whiteys......I would love a white givenchy...haven't found 'the one' yet....
Thanks Jo Pedrosa...givenchy is nice too; I don't own any yet, but I do love them when I see them.
Aug 23, 2012, 1:30pm   #522
mlag724
Yes, mlag...it is the clear quartz Ippolita....I just bought the aqua to add to my small collection...I now have 4...clear, Mother of pearl, denim and aqua. I usually don't like bangles, but these are so light and they don't make a lot of noise if you know what I mean.
Love Ippolita. I have 3 that are all turquoise, and one that is all sterling. Trying to build a generous stack. Love the stones you mentioned. I think I'll go out and take a look at them over the weekend. Thanks again.
Aug 23, 2012, 7:34pm   #523
Jo Pedrosa
Banned from bags!NOT
Originally Posted by mlag724
I was curious as to this ippolita bracelet...couldn't see pics of it here so went online and was in heaven...I can feel another addiction coming on.....but no stores here in Australia....sad.... :(
Aug 24, 2012, 1:11pm   #524
mlag724
Originally Posted by Jo Pedrosa
I was curious as to this ippolita bracelet...couldn't see pics of it here so went online and was in heaven...I can feel another addiction coming on.....but no stores here in Australia....sad.... :(
I agree about the addiction. Tpf is a very enabling place. When you see bags and jewelry like dlynn has it just makes it worse. Too bad we can't just look admire and move on.
Last edited Aug 24, 2012 at 2:21pm.
Aug 24, 2012, 1:53pm   #525
stephci
~ ~ ~ White Collection ~ ~ ~

LOUIS VUITTON ~ CHANEL ~ BALENCIAGA ~ PRADA
WOW love your collection!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >