Home > >

The bags in my closet-Gucci, PS, Bal, Celine etc & my current love affair with Chanel

POST A REPLY

Jan 26, 2014, 3:18pm   #241
Venessa84
Originally Posted by poohbag
Hi there! I just uploaded my sale finds! Yes Chanel does have good sales every June and December! The classic bags and shoes won't go on sale, but a good selection of the seasonal stuff will! Boutiques don't put their bags on sale anymore, but all the department stores still do, along with shoes, SLGs, accessories, RTW, etc. TPF is a great resource as many members who get awesome intel from their SAs will post what's available and people are kind enough to post their returns as well. Sale hunting is a lot of fun, but it can be bad for the wallet!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Love the updates. That sweater looks so comfortable!!! Thanks for letting me know about the sales...June maybe a month to go Chanel shopping.
Jan 29, 2014, 9:29am   #242
Aremkay
Some quick modeling shots. Didn't have time to think through the outfit and shoes so sorry if the overall look is not very polished but you get an idea of how the bag looks on me!
love the shoes and bag! you have great taste :)
Jan 29, 2014, 10:13am   #243
Aremkay
Now I can do tough boy look and nice girl look with my new brown boy bag!
I absolutely lovvvve your distressed boy bag! it's so classy! you have an excellent collection :)
Jan 29, 2014, 5:12pm   #244
m
malle1985
the last bag that i've let go so far is still on her way to the new owner-a lovely tpf'er. It is a stunning gorgeous bag and i let her go after much back and forth. I'd never actually used the bag because it looks a bit bulky on me i think and the bright color is such an attention grabber! I kept thinking i would use her down the road but ultimately, i realized there is no point keeping her as a closet ornament.

Chanel 12a red iridescent (soft) caviar timeless classic flap in jumbo size with silver hardware
love <3
Jan 29, 2014, 6:25pm   #245
poohbag
Originally Posted by Venessa84
Love the updates. That sweater looks so comfortable!!! Thanks for letting me know about the sales...June maybe a month to go Chanel shopping.

My pleasure-I love being an enabler! June is a GREAT month to go Chanel shopping indeed and I hope you'll find some lovely goodies!
Jan 29, 2014, 6:25pm   #246
poohbag
Originally Posted by Aremkay
love the shoes and bag! you have great taste :)

Thanks so much Aremkay!
Jan 29, 2014, 6:27pm   #247
poohbag
Originally Posted by Aremkay
I absolutely lovvvve your distressed boy bag! it's so classy! you have an excellent collection :)

Thanks again my friend! I'm very grateful for what I have and I love them all!
Jan 29, 2014, 6:28pm   #248
poohbag
Originally Posted by malle1985
love <3

Me too! The red is truly amazing and it was hard to let this beauty go but I'm glad I did it.
Jan 29, 2014, 6:39pm   #249
poohbag
I'm so excited to share with you I got my first orange box! It's an unexpected buy because I never knew a Hermes scarf counter exists inside this dept store! I was walking out and noticed the SA tying on this gorgeous GM cashmere/silk shawl! I fell in love immediately and had to bring it home!
Attached Images

Jan 29, 2014, 6:41pm   #250
poohbag
Some close ups. I love how colorful and intricate it is! It's really cozy and warm too! I have a feeling this won't be my last!
Attached Images

Jan 31, 2014, 4:53pm   #251
poohbag
Happy Chinese New Year! Here's some red for good luck! Carrying my black aged calf reissue with GHW in the 226 size today.
Jan 31, 2014, 4:57pm   #252
poohbag
Oops here's the picture.
Attached Images

Feb 13, 2014, 5:29pm   #253
poohbag
I so wanted to buy something other than a Chanel but I really couldn't resist this one!

2014 spring summer precollection black braided sheepskin boy reverso Chanel in new medium size
Attached Images

Feb 13, 2014, 5:39pm   #254
poohbag
Some close ups of the details...
Attached Images

Feb 13, 2014, 5:45pm   #255
poohbag
My three boys and my black Chanels
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >