Home Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase

BagLady14's collection

POST A REPLY

Feb 24, 2006, 10:28am   #46
I'm selling the two little ones on eBay this week.
Feb 24, 2006, 10:38am   #47
Ciao Chris!! Un bacione!!
Feb 24, 2006, 10:48am   #48
H is for HOCKEY
LOVE your bags!!!
Feb 24, 2006, 11:02am   #49
Ciao Stef!
So many people don't like the Perfo bags! Maybe that means I'll actually get one?
How's your Sac Plat - do you love it?
Feb 24, 2006, 11:17am   #50
Hey Chris!!I saw your pics and tought "WOW THAT'S CHRIS!"
I agree,many will like the Perfo line when it'll be impossible to find!!I think you should definitely get one!My only concern is about prices,seem to high for a such small bag as the Trocadero...i keep thinking that i could get a white MC one before....!I don't know,really!Anyway i like this line.The Sac Plat is here,next to me,sitting happy in its red cover!I'm waiting for a sunny day to take some pics of it and send them to you....but here keeps raining!!
Anyway i'll do it the soonest because i want you to see it and tell me what i think.Anyway,as i told you,fonts,stitchings etc etc are right..i must get the wallet!!
How are you today?Did your friend get the Alma handles replaced?
Feb 24, 2006, 6:13pm   #51
My friend changed her mind about the handles when we got to the boutique. They had quoted her a price of $71. Then she found out that was for ONE handle only. Now she's trying to decide on which new bag to get.
I'm on the waiting list for the Demi Lune Perfo. I've never done the 'waiting list' thing before with LV. I don't have the patience for it. I want that purse right now. I wish I knew how long I have to wait. Is it weeks? Months?
Feb 24, 2006, 6:47pm   #52
ooh a sologne and a hudson!!

very nice collection!
Feb 24, 2006, 7:25pm   #53
k
Account Deactivated
I love your cerises speedy, like I've said in all of my other posts, I sooo regret not getting one. Thanks for sharing your lovely collection.
Feb 25, 2006, 9:34am   #54
r
Longchamp <3
I love all your bags,especially the graffiti!! nice collection
Feb 25, 2006, 8:30pm   #55
Thanks, ladies.

I'm selling the Graffiti on eBay this week. There's a couple on auctions, but mine has the lowest starting price. It ends in three days. I'd like to get the Graffit Speedy eventually.
Mar 1, 2006, 2:57pm   #56
I added a new bag to me collection.
I know a lot of people out there will hate this bag, but I love it. It's so nice in person. It's heavier than it looks and there's a lot of beautiful leather trim & brass detailing. I thinkk that's what attracted me to this bag.

Mar 1, 2006, 2:57pm   #57
My collection, not me...
Mar 1, 2006, 3:32pm   #58
nyan nyan percent
Your photo of your new bag is gorgeous, and I do like the bag in this picture, maybe I'll fall in love once I see it in person ! Great new purchase !
Mar 2, 2006, 4:25am   #59
Handbag Connoisseur
I love the Grafitti pochette
Mar 2, 2006, 4:41am   #60
How do you like your Perforated Musette? My friend Rebecca might get that bag... The Musette is my favorite from the Perforation Line... I would REALLY like a Perforated Green Pochette Cles...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Your Bag Showcase