ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

BagLady14's collection

POST A REPLY

Jan 21, 2006, 2:07pm   #31
BagLady14
I noticed I'm repeating myself, sorry.

Everyone here is so sweet. Thank you all for your kind compliments.

I read the posts in the ebay Purse Community. Does anyone else here do that?
Jan 21, 2006, 2:08pm   #32
BagLady14
Jan 21, 2006, 6:39pm   #33
Mariah
nice collection! i love the cerises stuff and your baggy pm
Jan 21, 2006, 7:42pm   #34
kathyrose
The Bargain Hunter
Now I want a LV piece more than ever!
Jan 21, 2006, 8:15pm   #35
no.1chicken
BagLady14 thank you ever so much for posting pictures of your cerises wallet,its gorgeous.
Jan 25, 2006, 6:13pm   #36
BagLady14
Can you believe it??? My LV Hudson bag broke! One of the buckles on the pockets came apart.
First they were going to fix it by replacing the buckles, then they couldn't get replacement buckles, so they're sending me a new bag. This bag is 3 months old. I'm not the only one this has happened to. Other people have been returning Manhattan/Hudson bags with the same problem.
Jan 25, 2006, 6:23pm   #37
ayla
nyan nyan percent
Originally Posted by BagLady14
Can you believe it??? My LV Hudson bag broke! One of the buckles on the pockets came apart.
First they were going to fix it by replacing the buckles, then they couldn't get replacement buckles, so they're sending me a new bag. This bag is 3 months old. I'm not the only one this has happened to. Other people have been returning Manhattan/Hudson bags with the same problem.
Wow, that is just shabby workmanship !! It must be so disappointing, I would be furious. When you buy something so substantial, you expect it to be high quality and last forever, not 3 months !
Jan 25, 2006, 7:00pm   #38
kimmy
@LV Princess@
oh which LV store did you go to in Italy ??? :)
Jan 25, 2006, 7:26pm   #39
BagLady14
The Hudson bag that broke is from the Boston store.

I bought my Cerises Speedy at the LV in Capri, and the Cerises wallet in Portofino.
Jan 25, 2006, 7:30pm   #40
BagLady14
PS - It wasn't the workmanship it is a design flaw. The little brass bars that the push locks go into are unthreading from the inside of the lock. Over time a screw inside unscrews itself from normal use and the bars fall off on one side.
They changed the design of these bars so if you were to get a Manhattan bag now it would have the new design and wouldn't come apart. A store clerk at LV told me that she has a Manhattan PM and the same thing happened to her bag.
They are going to mail me a new bag, since they didn't have any in stock when I brought the broken one back.
Jan 31, 2006, 10:07am   #41
BagLady14
New Group photo - all LV's
Jan 31, 2006, 11:02am   #42
kimmy
@LV Princess@
wow, your collection has really grown :)
Jan 31, 2006, 11:15am   #43
attorney-wife
I love your MC Solonge!! I think that may be my next purchase! Of course, I love your wonderful collection too! "drools"
Jan 31, 2006, 3:21pm   #44
BagLady14
Yes, it's grown. What's wrong with me? I have enough purses, but I'm still thinking about which one to get next. I wondering about those perforated bags and when they'll be coming out.

Attorney-wife: the Sologne & wallet was from Santa. The first purse he's picked out on his own.
Jan 31, 2006, 5:16pm   #45
clinkenwar
I love your collection..it's so pretty!! I would love to have a cerises speedy!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >