travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you disco!

Originally Posted by discoAMOUR
beautiful collection Traveler!!!
Oct 18, 2011, 6:55pm   #50
Alex Spoils Me
Sofa King Spoiled.
I will comment on the bags in a moment but I absolutely die for your white polo dress!!! Me want now, grrrr.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:02pm   #51
Alex Spoils Me
Sofa King Spoiled.
[QUOTE=travelerscloset;20157969]Chloe Paraty Black Medium

[QUOTE=travelerscloset;20158138]Balenciaga lot.... (I summon more to come!!!)

Balenciaga City 2011 Vieux Rose with GGH

Balenciaga Work 2009 Black with RH

I am in love with these bags. I am so glad that you modeled them for us because I want a Bal city because of it's size but when I saw you with the city I thought, wow, it's actually a good sized bag but then I thought, wait, maybe she's really petite and it just looks big on her. (I am 5'7 and a size 12).

I actually like the RM bags as well. I might have to look into some.
Oct 18, 2011, 10:55pm   #52
travelerscloset
just passing through
Hi there! Thanks for liking my shirt-dress. I didn't expect it will be noticed. I do like these shirt-dresses - it comes in different colors and I can wear it every where.

Wow! We have the same taste in bags! For the Balenciaga, I bought the City first. I later realized that it is too small for my day-to-day stuff so I carry her mostly on days when I know I wouldn't need to tote a lot of stuff.

And so, I decided to get a Work as a bigger Bal bag. The thing with the Work is that it doesn't have long shoulder strap. There is another Bal style - the Velo - that is I think as long as the City but taller and with a long shoulder strap... I'm eyeing the Velo as a next purchase.

Oh! You will love RM! It can become addicting when you get your first So many beautiful colors and the leathers are TDF, too!

Btw, I love your dogs in your signature! They are sooo adorable!!!!

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Alex Spoils Me

Chloe Paraty Black Medium
Balenciaga City 2011 Vieux Rose with GGH
Balenciaga Work 2009 Black with RH

I am in love with these bags. I am so glad that you modeled them for us because I want a Bal city because of it's size but when I saw you with the city I thought, wow, it's actually a good sized bag but then I thought, wait, maybe she's really petite and it just looks big on her. (I am 5'7 and a size 12).

I actually like the RM bags as well. I might have to look into some.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:46pm   #53
Alex Spoils Me
Sofa King Spoiled.
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Hi there! Thanks for liking my shirt-dress. I didn't expect it will be noticed. I do like these shirt-dresses - it comes in different colors and I can wear it every where.

Wow! We have the same taste in bags! For the Balenciaga, I bought the City first. I later realized that it is too small for my day-to-day stuff so I carry her mostly on days when I know I wouldn't need to tote a lot of stuff.

And so, I decided to get a Work as a bigger Bal bag. The thing with the Work is that it doesn't have long shoulder strap. There is another Bal style - the Velo - that is I think as long as the City but taller and with a long shoulder strap... I'm eyeing the Velo as a next purchase.

Oh! You will love RM! It can become addicting when you get your first So many beautiful colors and the leathers are TDF, too!

Btw, I love your dogs in your signature! They are sooo adorable!!!!

Thanks again!
Thank you soooooo much for your insight! Your way too sweet to do that. I can't wait to investigate the Velo!

And thanks on commenting on my boyos. They are my babes; love them, and I appreciate you noticing.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:22am   #54
travelerscloset
just passing through
Good luck on your hunt for the perfect Balenciaga! Really, the fun is in the hunt!

Originally Posted by Alex Spoils Me
Thank you soooooo much for your insight! Your way too sweet to do that. I can't wait to investigate the Velo!

And thanks on commenting on my boyos. They are my babes; love them, and I appreciate you noticing.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:53am   #55
Eva1991
I LOVE your collection!!! Especially that vintage Chanel!!! Such a nice MIL!!!
Oct 19, 2011, 11:08am   #56
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you Eva! The vintage Chanel is such a beauty - the hardware is amazing, the leather is excellent I'm so lucky MIL decided to hand her down to me.
Originally Posted by Eva1991
I LOVE your collection!!! Especially that vintage Chanel!!! Such a nice MIL!!!
Oct 19, 2011, 12:23pm   #57
Tasi
I am loving your Bal and Chanel collection!
Oct 19, 2011, 12:26pm   #58
Alex Spoils Me
Sofa King Spoiled.
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Good luck on your hunt for the perfect Balenciaga! Really, the fun is in the hunt!
Thanks - off to hunting.
Oct 19, 2011, 1:31pm   #59
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you Tasi
I see in your signature that you've ticked off all of them! Wow! I'd love to see photos of your collection!

Originally Posted by Tasi
I am loving your Bal and Chanel collection!
Oct 20, 2011, 7:21am   #60
asianjade
I love all the beautiful mod shots...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >