Jul 16, 2012, 6:06pm   #31
M
Mandiixo
adorable collection!
Jul 16, 2012, 6:25pm   #32
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by ppinkiwi
Yummy Paraty! Honestly, your reds are TO DIE FOR. The Tomato Work and Poppy Paraty are divine; great choices! And I know what you mean about being bitten by the Chloe bug! After seeing your gorgeous red Paraty, I'm feeling the temptation ...
Thanks ppinkiwi! The Chloe fever is totally taking me by storm these days, though I'm trying to stick to something resembling a ban!
Jul 16, 2012, 6:25pm   #33
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by Mandiixo
adorable collection!
Thank you!
Jul 16, 2012, 7:07pm   #34
i
ilovefashion13
AHH your collection is just
Jul 16, 2012, 10:27pm   #35
Fashion1
RM ~ Bal ~ LV
AJ love your collection! We love the same brands, and styles too! Work and MAB are my fav's too. I would love to see some mod shots of that gorgy os suede MAB! That is one rare bag. Does it have Paisley lining?
Jul 17, 2012, 12:15am   #36
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by ilovefashion13
AHH your collection is just
Thank you!! I'm very fond of it
Jul 17, 2012, 12:18am   #37
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by Fashion1
AJ love your collection! We love the same brands, and styles too! Work and MAB are my fav's too. I would love to see some mod shots of that gorgy os suede MAB! That is one rare bag. Does it have Paisley lining?
Thanks Fashion! We totally do have similar taste- I will admit to having something of an unhealthy obsession with your Bal collection and your Tomato MAB especially! I'm going to try to slap together some mod shots with the wine suede MAB, but there are a couple of dark marks on the suede I've been putting off cleaning . . . any suggestions? I've never really done an intensive suede cleaning, because suede bags usually aren't my cup of tea, but the grime in a few areas certainly seems removeable . . .

It does have the paisley lining, which is my absolute favorite- it's such a delicate but strong-looking pattern, I love it!
Jul 17, 2012, 12:23am   #38
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Incoming new addition today, which I adore: my first RM Matinee! The Matinee is a little smaller than I usually like, so I haven't paid much mind to it, but I was so enticed by the leather and color of this one that I had to snap it up . . . and I am SO glad I did! I love the way the bag fits under your arm in such a sturdy way- it reminds me of carrying my fat miniature pinscher: small but very warm, malleable and substantial. The combination is Berry Leather, with chocolate brown suede flaps and I'm totally smitten!
Attached Images

Jul 17, 2012, 12:31am   #39
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Also, my Paraty came grocery shopping with me today and I managed to take a (very blurry) modshot in my (very messy) room this morning as I left for work.
Attached Images

Jul 17, 2012, 2:02pm   #40
mlag724
Beautiful Bags. Love the action shoots. Thanks for sharing.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:10am   #41
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by mlag724
Beautiful Bags. Love the action shoots. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, mlag!
Jul 21, 2012, 2:20pm   #42
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Got my Petrol Rocco on Thursday!! I totally love it!! I've had an AW Lia for a long time and never thought I would get a Rocco, but I just couldn't get it out of my mind and I'm so glad I finally went for it! Also pictured with my RM Deep Turquoise MAB .
Attached Images

Jul 22, 2012, 3:54am   #43
g
gypsiemagic
love them all! super jealous!
Jul 24, 2012, 1:40pm   #44
Glamouricious
Beautiful!!!Simply gorgeous. Great bags in great colors!
Aug 22, 2012, 2:12am   #45
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by gypsiemagic
love them all! super jealous!
Originally Posted by Glamouricious
Beautiful!!!Simply gorgeous. Great bags in great colors!
Thanks so much, you two!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >