Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

A Closet full of Bags - miu miu1īs collection

POST A REPLY

Oct 29, 2011, 10:55am   #181
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
After thinking I was a Balenciaga City girl and didīnt like any other size I discovered the town for myself. Of course that makes my options for new bags just that much more complicated

Bal Atlantique mRGGH Town

Attached Images

Oct 29, 2011, 11:15am   #182
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
And for the fun of it, some group pics of my Bals

Attached Images

Oct 29, 2011, 12:59pm   #183
e
erickalee781
love it :)
Oct 29, 2011, 1:22pm   #184
purselove96
WOW! Gorgeous Balenciaga collection.. I'm jealous!
Sep 13, 2012, 9:18am   #185
fanmiu
WOW, awsome collection, I love it all!
Sep 16, 2012, 2:15am   #186
Grumps12
Beautiful collection. Your blue Degrade Chanel is so unusual. Do you wear it much?

That group shot of your Balenciaga collection - Oh my God!
Sep 16, 2012, 2:20am   #187
Kmandy0310
amazing collection
Sep 16, 2012, 4:48am   #188
Dhalia
Miu Miu will always have a special place in my heart, the bow satchels are pure eyecandy. I have wanted one for years before actually being able to get one, and in the end I got a couple too LOL. The chanel degrade is very special, it is one of those elusive bags that at the time I saw people carry but never saw them in boutiques would have loved to own one. I love the MJ single with the bow, you can't deny the power of the bow! It adds a certain flavor of chic that I can't really explain. The kitty keychain on your balenciaga is cute, your balenciagas are all gorgeous. Always admired balenciagas from afar, I actually got a red one that I ended up giving to my dear sister because it just didn't feel like me- they are gorgeous bags nonetheless. My favorite balenciaga of yours is probably the vieux rose due to the color and hardware color and it just seems more compact than the others (or at least the one I had and didn't like) and I'm sorry, pardon my ignorance on balenciaga bags...really don't know much about them...

I also love your large eugenia mj clutch in rose for obvious reasons. Another pink girl here! The group shot of the baleciagas in the end is lovely! When you enjoy a bag, you need it in more colors...that's exactly where I am right now if only the right colors would just show up!!!

Thank you for sharing your amazing collection, I've enjoyed it very much. Enjoy all your lovelies in good health.
Sep 16, 2012, 10:57am   #189
Glamouricious
Very very nice collection :)
Sep 18, 2012, 11:47am   #190
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
Originally Posted by fanmiu
WOW, awsome collection, I love it all!
thank you!!!

Originally Posted by Grumps12
Beautiful collection. Your blue Degrade Chanel is so unusual. Do you wear it much?

That group shot of your Balenciaga collection - Oh my God!
Thank you!
I try to rotate all my bags and I don't wear that one as much as I should

Originally Posted by Kmandy0310
amazing collection
Thank you
Sep 18, 2012, 11:51am   #191
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
Thank you soo much for looking at my thread!
Miu Miu will also always be my first Bag love and I always venture back.
And I do love my Bals But I have let two of them go, jus was'nt using them.
The Chanel Degrade us a bag I will always cherish because it is so special and is rather easy to pair up with my wardrobe
I hope you find the colors you're looking for, what bag is it in particular?

Originally Posted by Dhalia
Miu Miu will always have a special place in my heart, the bow satchels are pure eyecandy. I have wanted one for years before actually being able to get one, and in the end I got a couple too LOL. The chanel degrade is very special, it is one of those elusive bags that at the time I saw people carry but never saw them in boutiques would have loved to own one. I love the MJ single with the bow, you can't deny the power of the bow! It adds a certain flavor of chic that I can't really explain. The kitty keychain on your balenciaga is cute, your balenciagas are all gorgeous. Always admired balenciagas from afar, I actually got a red one that I ended up giving to my dear sister because it just didn't feel like me- they are gorgeous bags nonetheless. My favorite balenciaga of yours is probably the vieux rose due to the color and hardware color and it just seems more compact than the others (or at least the one I had and didn't like) and I'm sorry, pardon my ignorance on balenciaga bags...really don't know much about them...

I also love your large eugenia mj clutch in rose for obvious reasons. Another pink girl here! The group shot of the baleciagas in the end is lovely! When you enjoy a bag, you need it in more colors...that's exactly where I am right now if only the right colors would just show up!!!

Thank you for sharing your amazing collection, I've enjoyed it very much. Enjoy all your lovelies in good health.
Sep 18, 2012, 11:56am   #192
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
Wow, it's about time I updated this thread. First off, two of my Bals are no longer with me. Let us say goodbye to Vermillion GGH City and Limited Edition Turquoise GGH City :(
Now to the new Bags I have gotten. My first Mulberry, please welcome my Silky Snake Alexa!
Attached Images

Last edited Sep 18, 2012 at 12:03pm.
Sep 18, 2012, 11:59am   #193
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
My bag obsession did start with miu miu and after venturing out to many other brands that I also adore, it was time to come back to my first love. Here is my tweed Charm!
Attached Images

Sep 18, 2012, 12:01pm   #194
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
Another bag I wanted for the longest time was a Celine Box and when this color popped up I knew I needed it. Medium Celine Box in Almond and mazching nail polish
Attached Images

Sep 18, 2012, 8:53pm   #195
fanmiu
Originally Posted by miu miu1
Wow, it's about time I updated this thread. First off, two of my Bals are no longer with me. Let us say goodbye to Vermillion GGH City and Limited Edition Turquoise GGH City :(
Now to the new Bags I have gotten. My first Mulberry, please welcome my Silky Snake Alexa!

I was never a fan of Mulberry, but after seeing this one I have a second thought! where did you get it? I didn't see it on their site.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >