POST A REPLY

Sep 4, 2009, 1:04pm   #1
balenciaga lover
I love the skull scarves. Do they ever hit sale? Even slightly?

What's your fav color combo?
Sep 4, 2009, 1:58pm   #2
Try Zappos.com, sometimes they have some on sale. I wear lots of black, so I like the black background w/white skulls.
Sep 8, 2009, 10:27pm   #3
m
@LeeMiller They go on sale?! I've never seen them on sale on Zappos!!
Sep 9, 2009, 11:28am   #4
I have black with yellow skulls and black with green skulls.
Sep 9, 2009, 7:55pm   #5
m
^Nice color combos! Really unique :)
Sep 13, 2009, 12:49pm   #6
m
How do you guys wear your McQueen scarves? I'm thinking of getting one, but I tried it on at Holt Renfrew and could only really figure to wear it long-not wrapped around my neck or anything.
Sep 14, 2009, 3:17am   #7
I have a hot pink one with black skulls.
Sep 24, 2009, 6:44am   #8
a
Do you think that the skull scarves will/have dated? I still love and wear mine but a friend made a comment how they are dated but I kind of think they are almost timeless and love them
Feb 12, 2010, 11:18am   #9
Originally Posted by frizz
I have a hot pink one with black skulls.
This is exactly the one I want ... I want to get one especially now as a tribute to the designer after his tragedy.

Any info on where to find this specific colorway? TIA!
Feb 15, 2010, 5:19am   #10
^ legaldiva, that is exactly what I did. I had been thinking about buying one for ages and when he passed away I bought one as a tribute!
Feb 15, 2010, 2:14pm   #11
born this way
^ same here - I've wanted one for YEARS and now it seems to be a fitting time to purchase - hopefully his estate will begin donating to mental health support and suicide prevention.
Feb 15, 2010, 2:36pm   #12
I ♥ $Green$!
Same here..been wanting one for ages but always pushed my funds to my bags.will be definitely getting one in the near future after i move into new home.

REST IN PEACE Alexander Mcqueen.
Feb 16, 2010, 4:04am   #13
l
lauren
Just ordered one off of NET-A-PORTER, although no longer available - I guess alot of people are doing the same thing - mine is kind of beige/gray with pink skulls- should arrive tomorrow - CANNOT wait!! ahha xx
Feb 16, 2010, 8:04pm   #14
ReRe
I have a black with cream skulls and just ordered the special edition one he did for the Olympics with Canadian maple leafs and skulls. It was limited to 250.
Attached Images

Last edited Feb 16, 2010 at 8:07pm. Reason: add picture
Feb 17, 2010, 12:52pm   #15
Originally Posted by ReRe
I have a black with cream skulls and just ordered the special edition one he did for the Olympics with Canadian maple leafs and skulls. It was limited to 250.

FANTASTIC!
What a lovely item and design...and to think, his tragedy coincided w/the Olympics...eerie!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe Wardrobe Accessories