POST A REPLY

Feb 15, 2013, 10:49am   #1111
★ Denise ★
Originally Posted by PrincessD
I love my white w/black skulls so much, I bought a pink w/black skulls also!!!
Wow they are so clean, do you put them in the dry cleaners?

I dont wear lots of make up or fake tan but my black and white looks grubby?
Feb 15, 2013, 11:20am   #1112
Hello!!
Originally Posted by mulberryforbes

I never washed them yet... There is a smudge on my white one but it's not obvious. I really have to get to it though. I don't wear a lot of makeup too and don't don't have fake tan.
Feb 18, 2013, 9:12pm   #1113
Originally Posted by alij78
Do you think that the skull scarves will/have dated? I still love and wear mine but a friend made a comment how they are dated but I kind of think they are almost timeless and love them
I don't think they're dated, more of a classic IMO
Feb 19, 2013, 2:18am   #1114
Just realised that the skull scarf design turned 10 years old this year HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKULL SCARF
Feb 19, 2013, 11:46am   #1115
Originally Posted by mulberryforbes

I asked about washing scarves in the Mulberry thread. They all seemed to be hand washing whatever they were made of

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...rf-804130.html

I have taken their advise & just tried washing an older cashmere scarf that had a bad stain, fingers crossed. .........I am working up to my extra specials
Feb 19, 2013, 5:08pm   #1116
Originally Posted by jamamcg
Just realised that the skull scarf design turned 10 years old this year HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKULL SCARF

Really...10 years? I'm SO late to the party I Love this design.
Feb 19, 2013, 5:39pm   #1117
Originally Posted by 4purse

Yes the skull scarf first appeared in his S/S 2003 collection
Feb 20, 2013, 4:34am   #1118
Originally Posted by jamamcg
Yes the skull scarf first appeared in his S/S 2003 collection
Wow, I didn't know they had been about that long. I have only just come across them.

I ordered my first ones yesterday. Really excited and anxiously waiting for them to arrive. I have never actually seen them "in the flesh"
Feb 20, 2013, 5:10am   #1119
★ Denise ★
Originally Posted by Mulberrygal

Wow, I didn't know they had been about that long. I have only just come across them.

I ordered my first ones yesterday. Really excited and anxiously waiting for them to arrive. I have never actually seen them "in the flesh"
Oh what did you go for?

I get so much use from my black one i must be into a penny cost per wear
Feb 20, 2013, 7:40pm   #1120
Originally Posted by Mulberrygal

I just got my Black/Ivory and love it. I also am awaiting the delivery of a Sapphire Blue/Grey and am not sure if I'm keeping the Magenta/Ivory. When I love something I tend to go a little crazy for them. I've always been a scarf girl but love the contrast of the edgy skull design with the girliness of the Chiffon
Feb 21, 2013, 7:13pm   #1121
I just got my Black/Ivory and love it. I also am awaiting the delivery of a Sapphire Blue/Grey and am not sure if I'm keeping the Magenta/Ivory. When I love something I tend to go a little crazy for them. I've always been a scarf girl but love the contrast of the edgy skull design with the girliness of the Chiffon

I got the Sapphire Blue/Gray today and its beautiful I've not seen this one in person but I just love it. I'll have to post some pics I ordered the Rope/Ivory but when it arrived it was the wrong color it looked more like Rosť/Black. It was pretty but not what I ordered...back it went.
Mar 4, 2013, 9:57pm   #1122
Was in a store today and tried on a bright pink/light grey one - argh, it was so heavenly!!! And I'm so torn...I don't need another one...but it was SSSSOOOOOO gorgeous.

Don't know if this is the combination...on the website it says "carnation pink/ivory" but in real life this one was very bright pink (almost bordering on neon) and the skulls seemed a bit light blue-grey.

Name:  110640_3Q012_5669_A_1920x1920.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  60.7 KB
Mar 4, 2013, 11:23pm   #1123
Originally Posted by foxgal
Was in a store today and tried on a bright pink/light grey one - argh, it was so heavenly!!! And I'm so torn...I don't need another one...but it was SSSSOOOOOO gorgeous.

Don't know if this is the combination...on the website it says "carnation pink/ivory" but in real life this one was very bright pink (almost bordering on neon) and the skulls seemed a bit light blue-grey.

Attachment 2094798
I'm with you
It's beautiful !!
Mar 5, 2013, 8:05am   #1124
Fashionista
Mod pics of the pink please !!
Mar 5, 2013, 9:39am   #1125
★ Denise ★
Wow i loooooooove pink (erm did you notice in my avi)

I couldnt leave that beauty in a store its amazing and summer is just round the corner
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe Wardrobe Accessories