POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 15, 2013, 10:49am   #1111
mulberryforbes's Avatar
★ Denise ★
Originally Posted by PrincessD
I love my white w/black skulls so much, I bought a pink w/black skulls also!!!
Wow they are so clean, do you put them in the dry cleaners?

I dont wear lots of make up or fake tan but my black and white looks grubby?
Feb 15, 2013, 11:20am   #1112
PrincessD's Avatar
Hello!!
Originally Posted by mulberryforbes
Wow they are so clean, do you put them in the dry cleaners?

I dont wear lots of make up or fake tan but my black and white looks grubby?
I never washed them yet... There is a smudge on my white one but it's not obvious. I really have to get to it though. I don't wear a lot of makeup too and don't don't have fake tan.
Feb 18, 2013, 9:12pm   #1113
4purse's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by alij78
Do you think that the skull scarves will/have dated? I still love and wear mine but a friend made a comment how they are dated but I kind of think they are almost timeless and love them
I don't think they're dated, more of a classic IMO
Feb 19, 2013, 2:18am   #1114
jamamcg's Avatar
Member
Just realised that the skull scarf design turned 10 years old this year HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKULL SCARF
Feb 19, 2013, 11:46am   #1115
Mulberrygal's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by mulberryforbes
Wow they are so clean, do you put them in the dry cleaners?

I dont wear lots of make up or fake tan but my black and white looks grubby?

I asked about washing scarves in the Mulberry thread. They all seemed to be hand washing whatever they were made of

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...rf-804130.html

I have taken their advise & just tried washing an older cashmere scarf that had a bad stain, fingers crossed. .........I am working up to my extra specials
Feb 19, 2013, 5:08pm   #1116
4purse's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jamamcg
Just realised that the skull scarf design turned 10 years old this year HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKULL SCARF

Really...10 years? I'm SO late to the party I Love this design.
Feb 19, 2013, 5:39pm   #1117
jamamcg's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by 4purse

Really...10 years? I'm SO late to the party I Love this design.
Yes the skull scarf first appeared in his S/S 2003 collection
Feb 20, 2013, 4:34am   #1118
Mulberrygal's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jamamcg
Yes the skull scarf first appeared in his S/S 2003 collection
Originally Posted by 4purse
Really...10 years? I'm SO late to the party I Love this design.
Wow, I didn't know they had been about that long. I have only just come across them.

I ordered my first ones yesterday. Really excited and anxiously waiting for them to arrive. I have never actually seen them "in the flesh"
Feb 20, 2013, 5:10am   #1119
mulberryforbes's Avatar
★ Denise ★
Originally Posted by Mulberrygal

Wow, I didn't know they had been about that long. I have only just come across them.

I ordered my first ones yesterday. Really excited and anxiously waiting for them to arrive. I have never actually seen them "in the flesh"
Oh what did you go for?

I get so much use from my black one i must be into a penny cost per wear
Feb 20, 2013, 7:40pm   #1120
4purse's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Mulberrygal
Wow, I didn't know they had been about that long. I have only just come across them.

I ordered my first ones yesterday. Really excited and anxiously waiting for them to arrive. I have never actually seen them "in the flesh"

I just got my Black/Ivory and love it. I also am awaiting the delivery of a Sapphire Blue/Grey and am not sure if I'm keeping the Magenta/Ivory. When I love something I tend to go a little crazy for them. I've always been a scarf girl but love the contrast of the edgy skull design with the girliness of the Chiffon
Feb 21, 2013, 7:13pm   #1121
4purse's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by 4purse
I just got my Black/Ivory and love it. I also am awaiting the delivery of a Sapphire Blue/Grey and am not sure if I'm keeping the Magenta/Ivory. When I love something I tend to go a little crazy for them. I've always been a scarf girl but love the contrast of the edgy skull design with the girliness of the Chiffon

I got the Sapphire Blue/Gray today and its beautiful I've not seen this one in person but I just love it. I'll have to post some pics I ordered the Rope/Ivory but when it arrived it was the wrong color it looked more like Rosť/Black. It was pretty but not what I ordered...back it went.
Mar 4, 2013, 9:57pm   #1122
foxgal's Avatar
Member
Was in a store today and tried on a bright pink/light grey one - argh, it was so heavenly!!! And I'm so torn...I don't need another one...but it was SSSSOOOOOO gorgeous.

Don't know if this is the combination...on the website it says "carnation pink/ivory" but in real life this one was very bright pink (almost bordering on neon) and the skulls seemed a bit light blue-grey.

Name:  110640_3Q012_5669_A_1920x1920.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  60.7 KB
Mar 4, 2013, 11:23pm   #1123
Pollie-Jean's Avatar
***************
Originally Posted by foxgal
Was in a store today and tried on a bright pink/light grey one - argh, it was so heavenly!!! And I'm so torn...I don't need another one...but it was SSSSOOOOOO gorgeous.

Don't know if this is the combination...on the website it says "carnation pink/ivory" but in real life this one was very bright pink (almost bordering on neon) and the skulls seemed a bit light blue-grey.

Attachment 2094798
I'm with you
It's beautiful !!
Mar 5, 2013, 8:05am   #1124
merekat703's Avatar
Fashionista
Mod pics of the pink please !!
Mar 5, 2013, 9:39am   #1125
mulberryforbes's Avatar
★ Denise ★
Wow i loooooooove pink (erm did you notice in my avi)

I couldnt leave that beauty in a store its amazing and summer is just round the corner
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe Wardrobe Accessories  
TOP

Thread Tools