POST A REPLY

Oct 18, 2012, 2:16pm   #1006
Mulberry Mad <3
I love "Mr Skull" as a nickname! The snag is hardly noticeable and 20% off is always good Do they ever have sales on these scarves?
Oct 18, 2012, 2:24pm   #1007
spideymommy
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
I love "Mr Skull" as a nickname! The snag is hardly noticeable and 20% off is always good Do they ever have sales on these scarves?
They do! I found this in the sale section of Forward. So it was slightly discounted, before they gave me an additional 20%. There are some on sale now in the Saks F&F! I think the McQ regulars will also update this thread when there are sales going on!

Sometimes you may stumble upon one if you sniff around the online stores... That was how I found the lead/blue!
Oct 18, 2012, 2:26pm   #1008
Mulberry Mad <3
I'm in the UK so unfortunately the US sales aren't that good for me - with customs taxes added on it soon doesn't work out as such a deal!
Oct 18, 2012, 2:31pm   #1009
spideymommy
I'm in the UK so unfortunately the US sales aren't that good for me - with customs taxes added on it soon doesn't work out as such a deal!
Yeh my tax in Singapore is 7% for anything over S$400 (approx US$320). It's difficult for me to get them from anywhere anyway, so I see any discount as a good thing! You are lucky, you should be able to grab them from farfetch, harvey nichols, selfridges? Even mytheresa! I had to ask a gf in the UK to order one for me from selfridges! Paid an insane amount of transfer fees as well. Sigh!
Oct 18, 2012, 2:32pm   #1010
Mulberry Mad <3
Originally Posted by dragonette
Yeh my tax in Singapore is 7% for anything over S$400 (approx US$320). It's difficult for me to get them from anywhere anyway, so I see any discount as a good thing! You are lucky, you should be able to grab them from farfetch, harvey nichols, selfridges? Even mytheresa! I had to ask a gf in the UK to order one for me from selfridges! Paid an insane amount of transfer fees as well. Sigh!
Mine was from Selfridges actually, I'm hoping that Harrods might have a 10% weekend during a sale as some point (a girl can dream!) so that I can buy my next one
Oct 18, 2012, 3:00pm   #1011
spideymommy
Mine was from Selfridges actually, I'm hoping that Harrods might have a 10% weekend during a sale as some point (a girl can dream!) so that I can buy my next one
I bet they would! Keep an eye out for other discount codes online as well!
Oct 18, 2012, 6:31pm   #1012
Bag Stalker
Gorgeous new purchases everybody! I love that Matches box.

Dragonette I agree, I'm a pashmina girl!
Oct 18, 2012, 7:22pm   #1013
loves pink!!!
Originally Posted by dragonette
Some late peektures from weeks ago! When my first scarf arrived...
Love this! So classic.
Oct 19, 2012, 7:36am   #1014
spideymommy
Originally Posted by BagsNBaubles
Gorgeous new purchases everybody! I love that Matches box.

Dragonette I agree, I'm a pashmina girl!
Originally Posted by jellybebe
Love this! So classic.
Thank you dearies! These are so dangerously addictive!
Oct 24, 2012, 3:48pm   #1015
I just got this I'm not to sure if it can be used as a scarf as it is so big it's more like a rug
Attached Images

Oct 24, 2012, 3:53pm   #1016
Just bought my 4th classic skull, got forest green from matches using 20% off code. Should be here tomorrow.
Oct 24, 2012, 3:58pm   #1017
I have two so far. Navy skulls with a grey background & red skulls on a purple background.
Oct 24, 2012, 10:46pm   #1018
Material Girl
Hi all!

I've just hopped on the Mcqueen scarf band wagon. Here's what I have so far...
Name:  mc.JPG
Views: 688
Size:  68.5 KB

Individual shots...
Name:  mc2.JPG
Views: 686
Size:  77.8 KB
Name:  mc3.JPG
Views: 679
Size:  71.7 KB
Name:  mc4.JPG
Views: 675
Size:  76.1 KB
Name:  mc5.JPG
Views: 676
Size:  70.4 KB
Oct 25, 2012, 1:09am   #1019
Living the dream...
Originally Posted by xsouzie
Hi all!

I've just hopped on the Mcqueen scarf band wagon. Here's what I have so far...

Individual shots...
Nice collection!! Love the Chanels too!! :)
Oct 25, 2012, 8:54am   #1020
Just a quick pic of my classic skulls, new one is top right in the beautiful box matches sent me this morning
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe Wardrobe Accessories