Home Premier Designers Valentino

Where to Buy Valentino


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Nov 11, 2011, 10:21am   #61
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
There's nothing wrong with buying Valentino on eBay. You just have to have it authenticated first if you are not sure if it's real or not. There have been some GREAT deals made on eBay for Valentino bags in this forum!
Nov 11, 2011, 6:25pm   #62
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
There's nothing wrong with buying Valentino on eBay. You just have to have it authenticated first if you are not sure if it's real or not. There have been some GREAT deals made on eBay for Valentino bags in this forum!
Totally agree with LabelLover: I have bought lots of authentic Valentinos on eBay after careful research. But you do have to be careful. Use our authentication thread for help.
Nov 28, 2011, 12:56pm   #63
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Ladies I just worked with an AWESOME guy at the GA Valentino location. If you need an SA, he's your man! Incredibly responsive and very polite and well mannered.

Calvin Fong
Boutique Manager
Valentino USA
Phipps Plaza
3500 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
t 404.846.6565
f 404.846.6510
calvin.fong@valentino.com
Dec 6, 2011, 8:06am   #64
c
Member
Hello- can you help me about the site of yoogis closet. are the valentinos bag there are authentic? I know they are second hand, but ist worth to buy a bag that is second hand?

Thanks
Dec 6, 2011, 9:16am   #65
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Yes. Yogis is authentic. You can do a search for more info.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:43pm   #66
Flip88's Avatar
Member
Bicester Village (UK) had a Valentino store with large discounts but sadly I can't recall the specifics (sorry).
Feb 23, 2012, 2:00pm   #67
b
Member
Hi ladies, I bought my Valentino bag years ago and only worn once. What's a fair priced to sell?
Feb 23, 2012, 6:24pm   #68
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by babiepug
Hi ladies, I bought my Valentino bag years ago and only worn once. What's a fair priced to sell?
What type is it? Usually if you check eBay you will see the common models (like Histoire) listed multiple times and can get an idea of price range.
Mar 26, 2012, 12:06pm   #69
myomyomyo's Avatar
Member
The best shopping experience I've had for Valentino (variety, helpfulness, general good vibes) in the US:

The Forum Shops - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Bergdorf Goodman 5th Avenue at 58th Street; New York, NY 10019
Nordstorm.com (best return policy in the world)
Mar 26, 2012, 12:13pm   #70
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by myomyomyo
The best shopping experience I've had for Valentino (variety, helpfulness, general good vibes) in the US:

The Forum Shops - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Bergdorf Goodman 5th Avenue at 58th Street; New York, NY 10019
Nordstorm.com (best return policy in the world)
I have bought from all of those places and I agree
Mar 26, 2012, 1:02pm   #71
myomyomyo's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
I have bought from all of those places and I agree
And the Valentino Boutique on Rue St. Honore in Paris....best customer experience!!! Not to mention free espressos
Apr 21, 2012, 2:19pm   #72
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by myomyomyo

And the Valentino Boutique on Rue St. Honore in Paris....best customer experience!!! Not to mention free espressos
S

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Apr 21, 2012, 8:13pm   #73
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by myomyomyo

And the Valentino Boutique on Rue St. Honore in Paris....best customer experience!!! Not to mention free espressos
Oops sorry for the blank post. Meant to say: Sweet! Now there is another reason to visit Paris! Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Apr 22, 2012, 12:22am   #74
myomyomyo's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Mithril

Oops sorry for the blank post. Meant to say: Sweet! Now there is another reason to visit Paris! Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Hahha there is ALWAYS a reason to visit Paris
Apr 22, 2012, 1:02am   #75
myomyomyo's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by myomyomyo

And the Valentino Boutique on Rue St. Honore in Paris....best customer experience!!! Not to mention free espressos
I apologize, it's actually Rue Montaigne, several doors down from the Chanel boutique
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Valentino  
TOP

Thread Tools