Home Premier Designers Valentino

What are you wearing with that gorgeous Valentino???


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 12, 2011, 2:08am   #31
shopaholic.10's Avatar
Member
Went out to dinner last night with some friends and carried my aphrodite for the first time

Black Chiffon Top with lace - PolkaDotCat
Black Skinny Jeans - Topshop
'Chance' bow heels in nude - Gina
Python Aphrodite - Valentino
Attached Images
  
Sep 12, 2011, 2:09am   #32
shopaholic.10's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
Sunday Brunch with my mom and sister

Donna Ricco Dress
Juicy Couture sweater
Chanel flats
David Yurman jewels
LeVian watch
Valentino crystal nuage

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1315147507
Love this outfit its so girly
Sep 12, 2011, 11:47am   #33
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Ann Taylor top
NYD Jeans
Valentino lace flats
Valentino Rosier
Sep 12, 2011, 12:38pm   #34
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
just cruising
Originally Posted by shopaholic.10
Went out to dinner last night with some friends and carried my aphrodite for the first time

Black Chiffon Top with lace - PolkaDotCat
Black Skinny Jeans - Topshop
'Chance' bow heels in nude - Gina
Python Aphrodite - Valentino
Beautiful!!!!!!!
Sep 20, 2011, 5:16pm   #35
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
NYDJeans
Ted Baker Sweater
Juicy Couture tee
Jimmy Choo flats
Valentino bag (!!!!)
David Yurman jewels

Attached Images
 
Sep 20, 2011, 6:27pm   #36
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
just cruising
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
NYDJeans
Ted Baker Sweater
Juicy Couture tee
Jimmy Choo flats
Valentino bag (!!!!)
David Yurman jewels

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1316556957
You look fabulous! That is my favorite of all the outfits/bags
Sep 20, 2011, 6:38pm   #37
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Thanks Nascar! That really means alot to me
Sep 20, 2011, 7:16pm   #38
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
just cruising
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
Thanks Nascar! That really means alot to me
Sometime you will have to show me a close-up of the David Y jewels. They always look pretty but I can't tell what they really look like.
Sep 20, 2011, 7:40pm   #39
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by nascar fan
Sometime you will have to show me a close-up of the David Y jewels. They always look pretty but I can't tell what they really look like.
I have an album!!! Lol!
Sep 20, 2011, 8:17pm   #40
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
just cruising
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
I have an album!!! Lol!
Holy smoke! Do you ever have an album!!!!!!!!! They are all beautiful!
I love the heart necklace.
Sep 21, 2011, 7:53am   #41
SassieMe's Avatar
Don't encourage me!!
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
NYDJeans
Ted Baker Sweater
Juicy Couture tee
Jimmy Choo flats
Valentino bag (!!!!)
David Yurman jewels

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1316556957
I agree with Nas! This is a stunning outfit! I love every single piece of it - and I love all of your outfits, LL!!
Sep 22, 2011, 6:44am   #42
linhhhuynh's Avatar
always an if in life
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
Sunday Brunch with my mom and sister

Donna Ricco Dress
Juicy Couture sweater
Chanel flats
David Yurman jewels
LeVian watch
Valentino crystal nuage

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1315147507
MY FAVORITE OUTFIT!!!!!!! did you know i LOVE blush ashley?!?! can i pretty please have a close up of those FLATS?! you look amazing in all your mod shots

i stopped posting on tpf as much but i came on here just for you
Sep 22, 2011, 7:51am   #43
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by linhhhuynh
MY FAVORITE OUTFIT!!!!!!! did you know i LOVE blush ashley?!?! can i pretty please have a close up of those FLATS?! you look amazing in all your mod shots

i stopped posting on tpf as much but i came on here just for you

Here's a close up

Attached Images
 
Sep 22, 2011, 5:50pm   #44
linhhhuynh's Avatar
always an if in life
Originally Posted by LabelLover81

Here's a close up

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1316695869
DROOL i love them!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 23, 2011, 2:01pm   #45
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
just cruising
Originally Posted by linhhhuynh
DROOL i love them!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Linhh!!!!

Yes, those shoes are VERY pretty!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Valentino  
TOP

Thread Tools