Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Valentino Rockstud T-strap kitten heel

POST A REPLY

Apr 13, 2012, 10:36pm   #1
PearlsnFlats
Hi ladies!

I saw a gorgeous pair of Valentino's in Bergdorf's spring catalog, but after calling to find out why these stunning shoes were not listed for sale in the catalog, I was told they were "props." Has anyone seen the rockstud T-strap pointy toe sandals with kitten heel? Particularly, the one with animal print fur or black lace on the toe?? It seems as if this style is sold out.
Apr 14, 2012, 9:19am   #2
LabelLover81
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by PearlsnFlats
Hi ladies!

I saw a gorgeous pair of Valentino's in Bergdorf's spring catalog, but after calling to find out why these stunning shoes were not listed for sale in the catalog, I was told they were "props." Has anyone seen the rockstud T-strap pointy toe sandals with kitten heel? Particularly, the one with animal print fur or black lace on the toe?? It seems as if this style is sold out.
Not that we don't want to help, but the girls in the Valentino shoe clubhouse know rockstuds VERY well. Ou might have better luck there

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass...63689-126.html
Apr 17, 2012, 1:57am   #3
graycat5
Originally Posted by PearlsnFlats
Hi ladies!

Hi PearlsnFlats.

The shoes you're describing sound like the rockstuds I got from the Fall 2011 collection. Are they similar to these?
Attached Images

Apr 17, 2012, 8:51am   #4
cpdoll
Originally Posted by graycat5
Hi PearlsnFlats.

The shoes you're describing sound like the rockstuds I got from the Fall 2011 collection. Are they similar to these?
These are gorgeous!!
Apr 18, 2012, 12:02pm   #5
graycat5
Originally Posted by cpdoll
These are gorgeous!!
Thank you cpdoll. And what's even better, they're comfortable!!
Apr 18, 2012, 1:03pm   #6
callmelulu
I love these! In all colors. Am dying for a pair. Does anyone have any idea when they'll go on sale? I've seen the kitten heels in other colors at Saks
Apr 18, 2012, 3:56pm   #7
P
Prada_Princess
Originally Posted by graycat5
Hi PearlsnFlats.

They are just lovely!
Apr 18, 2012, 4:15pm   #8
myomyomyo
Originally Posted by callmelulu
I love these! In all colors. Am dying for a pair. Does anyone have any idea when they'll go on sale? I've seen the kitten heels in other colors at Saks
I saw a couple options on ebay going for 450$, don't have the seller link right now - take a look there.....I got my rockstud in Paris and I remember them being MUCH cheaper (500-600$)
Apr 18, 2012, 5:55pm   #9
myomyomyo
Originally Posted by callmelulu

UPDATE saw Rockstud heels at farfetch.com

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...-10181081.aspx
Apr 19, 2012, 12:26pm   #10
callmelulu
Originally Posted by myomyomyo
I saw a couple options on ebay going for 450$, don't have the seller link right now - take a look there.....I got my rockstud in Paris and I remember them being MUCH cheaper (500-600$)
ah 450 would be perfect...sadly every pair I see on ebay are too small for my size 40. Will keep hunting!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >