Home Premier Designers Valentino

Stud me up - the thread dedicated to all things Rockstud

POST A REPLY

Dec 16, 2012, 8:22pm   #1
D
Hello!

My sister just purchased this Valentino bag from Bluefly.com. I've never seen this style before. Anyone familiar with it? Does anyone know how old it is? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!
Attached Images

Dec 17, 2012, 7:38pm   #2
I don't but I saw it on Bluefly as well. I was interested but thought it might be heavy, I'm curious to see how your sister likes it.
Dec 17, 2012, 8:00pm   #3
D
Originally Posted by 4purse
I don't but I saw it on Bluefly as well. I was interested but thought it might be heavy, I'm curious to see how your sister likes it.
I'll keep you posted!
Dec 18, 2012, 7:31pm   #4
Originally Posted by Darby3
Hello!

My sister just purchased this Valentino bag from Bluefly.com. I've never seen this style before. Anyone familiar with it? Does anyone know how old it is? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

I see Bluefly also has a Tan one today as well, pretty bag
Dec 19, 2012, 7:57pm   #5
L
Originally Posted by Darby3
Hello!

I have no info on it but I do remember seeing it not that long ago on the Stanley Korshak website--at least I think that it was the same one. You could ask someone at the boutiques if they know what season/year it is from or ask if they still have it.
Dec 19, 2012, 9:32pm   #6
D
Originally Posted by La Comtesse
I have no info on it but I do remember seeing it not that long ago on the Stanley Korshak website--at least I think that it was the same one. You could ask someone at the boutiques if they know what season/year it is from or ask if they still have it.
Thanks. I've been able to confirm the style. Now she is just anxiously waiting for thr authenticate thread to confirm the bag itself is authentic. It's a beautiful bag.
Dec 20, 2012, 10:47pm   #7
L
I love the rockstud collection. I wonder why I haven't seen this particular style yet in person. I checked again and it's still available in the colors (not black) on the Stanley Korshak website. So some stores may still be carrying it.

Hope everything works out OK on authentication. Congrats to your sister on her new beauty.
Feb 3, 2013, 9:09pm   #8
Lovin the British!
Lemme start this thread to worship the beauty known as Rockstud.

Zomg, I found this on instagram...the triple clutch rockstud....TDF

Feb 4, 2013, 10:25pm   #9
Modeling my favorite shoes- 100 mm nude rockstuds!

Attached Images

Feb 5, 2013, 2:08am   #10
D
Hello -

I recently came across a bag that I love, seen here: http://www.forwardbyelysewalker.com/...code=VENT-WY22

I love the combination of the color, texture and style.

I did some searching on this style and there seem to be varying measurements for it. Does this style come in different sizes or are they measuring different points?

I'd also love to hear if anyone has this style - what do you think?

Thanks!
Feb 5, 2013, 8:51pm   #11
This looks like the one Neiman Marcus has on their website in a color called Beige but in person is more of a Carmel color. I purchased this but ended up returning it because I didn't care for the textured leather, it was stiff and quite heavy compared to the softer smooth leather. I did like the size though.
Feb 5, 2013, 8:56pm   #12
Lovin the British!
The hottest shoes this season, the camo trainers with rockstud details at the back. I knew this will be a hit when I first saw it. Perfect balance of boyish fun and rockstud

Source: Grazia IT

Source: Monsieur Jerome

Source: Jak and Jil

Source: Monsieur Jerome
Last edited Feb 5, 2013 at 8:59pm. Reason: Wrong source
Feb 5, 2013, 8:58pm   #13
Lovin the British!
The rockstud clutches work for men as well

All Source: Monsieur Jerome

Feb 6, 2013, 12:32am   #14
f
I have this one in black and I bought it from that site. I know all their measurements are done by hand so may vary a bit from other sites that just take the generic brand measurements. Also, I believe they measured it seam to seam, not how far it sticks out.

I happen to like the texture and the fact that it stands on its own. I've had it a few on this now and use it everyday. I not find it too heavy unless I overload it.
Feb 7, 2013, 1:45am   #15
Lovin the British!
Pretty in white!

Source: http://statigr.am/nottingheel

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Valentino