Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Rockstud clutch, should I?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 10, 2012, 8:55am   #16
Mithril's Avatar
Mithril
Member
Red!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 13, 2012, 12:49am   #17
drnadsmd's Avatar
drnadsmd
Member
I've searched all the websites for this clutch.. where are you seeing that its back?

btw.. RED ftw!!!
Jun 13, 2012, 9:26am   #18
LabelLover81's Avatar
LabelLover81
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by drnadsmd
I've searched all the websites for this clutch.. where are you seeing that its back?

btw.. RED ftw!!!
It's not available online yet I don't think. But the boutiques have it.
Jun 13, 2012, 5:38pm   #19
drnadsmd's Avatar
drnadsmd
Member
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
It's not available online yet I don't think. But the boutiques have it.
okay gotcha! Ya i went to my Valentino store and they didn't have it yet (they said in a month there gonna have the black, nude, leopard). Saks had it only in black and nude. I really like the light pink almost nude color!
Jun 15, 2012, 3:36am   #20
qtcoco's Avatar
Thread Starter
qtcoco
Member
Originally Posted by drnadsmd
I've searched all the websites for this clutch.. where are you seeing that its back?

btw.. RED ftw!!!
i saw the black and rose pink on farfetch, i think they are sold out now.
and also net-a-porter have black and dark red.

but farfetch's price works out better than NAP, so i'm hoping farfetch will have more up later on that i can buy from.... i've been waiting n waiting n waiting....
we don't have a V boutique here in sydney, i can only drool over the internet unfortunately..
Jun 15, 2012, 7:55am   #21
marina230's Avatar
marina230
Member
Originally Posted by qtcoco
i saw the black and rose pink on farfetch, i think they are sold out now.
and also net-a-porter have black and dark red.

but farfetch's price works out better than NAP, so i'm hoping farfetch will have more up later on that i can buy from.... i've been waiting n waiting n waiting....
we don't have a V boutique here in sydney, i can only drool over the internet unfortunately..
If you want I can give you name SA in Nordstrom. They do ship internationally.
Lee Harrison
Designer handbags
Email lee.harrison@Nordstrom.com
Cell. 917 620. 23.72
They will have red soon.
Jun 15, 2012, 5:55pm   #22
drnadsmd's Avatar
drnadsmd
Member
Originally Posted by qtcoco
i saw the black and rose pink on farfetch, i think they are sold out now.
and also net-a-porter have black and dark red.

but farfetch's price works out better than NAP, so i'm hoping farfetch will have more up later on that i can buy from.... i've been waiting n waiting n waiting....
we don't have a V boutique here in sydney, i can only drool over the internet unfortunately..
Ya, I totally want the rose gold color on Farfetch!
Jun 17, 2012, 10:37am   #23
flirtsy's Avatar
flirtsy
Member
they are all beautiful! did it ever come in yellow?
Jun 18, 2012, 12:42am   #24
qtcoco's Avatar
Thread Starter
qtcoco
Member
Originally Posted by marina230
If you want I can give you name SA in Nordstrom. They do ship internationally.
Lee Harrison
Designer handbags
Email lee.harrison@Nordstrom.com
Cell. 917 620. 23.72
They will have red soon.
thank you marina, i'll keep this in mind as an option.
Aug 29, 2012, 11:42am   #25
nielnielniel's Avatar
nielnielniel
Lovin the British!
Originally Posted by qtcoco
thank you marina, i'll keep this in mind as an option.
So how was it? FF has the oversized red in stock http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...-10215575.aspx
Aug 29, 2012, 7:53pm   #26
qtcoco's Avatar
Thread Starter
qtcoco
Member
Originally Posted by nielnielniel
So how was it? FF has the oversized red in stock http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...-10215575.aspx
oh, i've been putting it on hold, coz of my never-ending overwhelming cc bill lately...
the oversized one is too big for me, coz i'm pettit in size, definitely need the regular size. will get it one day.
Aug 29, 2012, 10:41pm   #27
nielnielniel's Avatar
nielnielniel
Lovin the British!
Originally Posted by qtcoco
oh, i've been putting it on hold, coz of my never-ending overwhelming cc bill lately...
the oversized one is too big for me, coz i'm pettit in size, definitely need the regular size. will get it one day.
Yup, I also want one in red and the oversize is wayyyyyy too big.
Feb 8, 2013, 1:22pm   #28
s
shy-da
Member
Anybody knows where I can get the Leopard Rockstud clutch?
Thankyou!
Feb 10, 2013, 8:46am   #29
miah100's Avatar
miah100
Member
I contemplating getting the camouflage clutch, I just love it!
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools