Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Reveal from the Valentino sale

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 10, 2012, 10:45am   #16
LabelLover81's Avatar
LabelLover81
Peace Love & Purses
Jun 10, 2012, 10:54am   #17
Mithril's Avatar
Thread Starter
Mithril
Member
Thanks for being here ladies! Your kind words made my day. It was really great to shop for these at the presale with Labellover! Marina and Mga thanks for being here too.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 10, 2012, 10:55am   #18
R
RedRidingHood
Member
Wow! Love the bows, and the python is just creamy delicious! You have very good taste! Is it the small or large clutch?
Jun 10, 2012, 11:15am   #19
marina230's Avatar
marina230
Member
You have an amazing collection!!!! One day I want to grow up and be Mithril!!
Jun 10, 2012, 1:36pm   #20
LVLov3r's Avatar
LVLov3r
Member
Love your shoes, but that purse its awsome!! Congrats!!
Jun 10, 2012, 2:32pm   #21
Perfect Day's Avatar
Perfect Day
Member
Gorgeous, exotically so :)
Jun 10, 2012, 3:11pm   #22
mga13's Avatar
mga13
Member
Congrats Mithril! Each and every piece in your collection is breathtaking!
Jun 10, 2012, 3:58pm   #23
tanya t's Avatar
tanya t
Member
Hot shoes and the snakeskin is tdf!! Love snakeskin bags!!! Enjoy!!!
Jun 10, 2012, 6:34pm   #24
Mithril's Avatar
Thread Starter
Mithril
Member
Originally Posted by RedRidingHood
Wow! Love the bows, and the python is just creamy delicious! You have very good taste! Is it the small or large clutch?
Thanks! It is the large one but fits my hand fine also can be carried as a shoulder bag.

Originally Posted by marina230
You have an amazing collection!!!! One day I want to grow up and be Mithril!!
.

Awww that's so sweet thanks.

Originally Posted by LVLov3r
Love your shoes, but that purse its awsome!! Congrats!!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Perfect Day
Gorgeous, exotically so :)
Thanks!

Originally Posted by mga13
Congrats Mithril! Each and every piece in your collection is breathtaking!
Coming from you that is high praise indeed! Thanks.

Originally Posted by tanya t
Hot shoes and the snakeskin is tdf!! Love snakeskin bags!!! Enjoy!!!
. Me too (obviously -thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 14, 2012, 2:18am   #25
porsche09's Avatar
porsche09
Member
Stunning purchases, Congrats
Jun 14, 2012, 6:00pm   #26
amusedcleo's Avatar
amusedcleo
Member
Oh my goodness...I don't even know where to begin! I love both of your new shoes. I can't wait to see the black ones on And the Va Va Voom clutch is quickly becoming one of my favorite bags...and then add python on top of it
Jun 14, 2012, 9:34pm   #27
s
shopper994
Member
The shoes are gorgeous and the bag is stunning! Congrats!!
Jun 15, 2012, 12:42pm   #28
Addy's Avatar
Addy
The Odd Mod
Love everything! Congrats!
Jun 15, 2012, 10:36pm   #29
Mithril's Avatar
Thread Starter
Mithril
Member
Originally Posted by porsche09
Stunning purchases, Congrats
Thank you

Originally Posted by amusedcleo
Oh my goodness...I don't even know where to begin! I love both of your new shoes. I can't wait to see the black ones on And the Va Va Voom clutch is quickly becoming one of my favorite bags...and then add python on top of it
Thanks! I will post some outfits with all these soon

Originally Posted by shopper994
The shoes are gorgeous and the bag is stunning! Congrats!!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Addy
Love everything! Congrats!
Thanks!
Jun 15, 2012, 11:52pm   #30
cpdoll's Avatar
cpdoll
Member
What an amazing haul and that clutch is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools