Home Premier Designers Valentino

Reveal a long time coming!

POST A REPLY

Aug 1, 2012, 8:09pm   #1
Back in June I snagged a twofer great deal. I paid with Pay Pal mobile and somehow it used an address I lived at 10 years ago (no joke). I didn't notice because the mobile app didn't show me the address. I have used Pay Pal many times before with eBay no problem.

After a couple weeks with no bags, I checked the tracking # and called USPS & found out the address oops-they swore the bags had not been delivered and would have returned to sender by a month. After a month, she hadn't gotten them back and USPS said oh well they are gone. On a whim, I wrote a note to my old address & today the nice man emailed & said my box had been sitting under the stairs in my old building this whole time!

SO-who wants to see ??
Attached Images

Aug 1, 2012, 8:17pm   #2
just cruising
Aug 1, 2012, 8:54pm   #3
? Daffney Gillfin loves purses!
Attached Images

Aug 1, 2012, 8:56pm   #4
Teal and sand petale domes!! I am ecstatic! Happy dance happening now!
Attached Images

Aug 2, 2012, 5:09am   #5
Originally Posted by Mithril
......... S.....p....e...e....c...h....l....e..s...s
I need a speech therapist after seeing this reveal! You know how much I love Petales!!!
I am very happy for you girls. How you have triplets!!!!!
Aug 2, 2012, 5:53am   #6
Don't encourage me!!
OMG - you have the most amazing collection of Valentino bags! And what a great story with such a happy ending!! Good for you and good for us that you shared it!!
Aug 2, 2012, 6:02am   #7
Originally Posted by marina230

......... S.....p....e...e....c...h....l....e..s...s
I need a speech therapist after seeing this reveal! You know how much I love Petales!!!
I am very happy for you girls. How you have triplets!!!!!
Thank you! I love this model: fits a lot, removable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry, top zip closure secure easy to use and of course fabulous!
Aug 2, 2012, 6:02am   #8
Originally Posted by SassieMe

OMG - you have the most amazing collection of Valentino bags! And what a great story with such a happy ending!! Good for you and good for us that you shared it!!
Thank you! I am so happy!
Aug 2, 2012, 6:33am   #9
Thank you! I love this model: fits a lot, removable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry, top zip closure secure easy to use and of course fabulous!
And I still want this red sofa!!! Serious, I am in love with this color and softness of this leather! Must have on my list!!
Aug 2, 2012, 7:37am   #10
just cruising
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2012, 11:46am   #11
That's the most beautiful Petale color ever, congrats!!!
Aug 2, 2012, 8:03pm   #12
It is time to update your album!!! I went back to look at your beautiful bags and actually saw 4 Petale domes!!!!!!!!
Aug 3, 2012, 12:52am   #13
They're both lovely! I'm so glad it worked out for you in the end. Amazing additions
Aug 3, 2012, 5:05am   #14
Don't encourage me!!
Originally Posted by marina230
It is time to update your album!!! I went back to look at your beautiful bags and actually saw 4 Petale domes!!!!!!!!
Me too. It's so great to see them in so many different colors - and I remember that you got the red one also. Does that make the total 7? So gorgeous!! Like Nascar's 'herd of stams'.
Aug 3, 2012, 12:36pm   #15
just cruising
Originally Posted by SassieMe
Me too. It's so great to see them in so many different colors - and I remember that you got the red one also. Does that make the total 7? So gorgeous!! Like Nascar's 'herd of stams'.
OMG! Now I don't feel so bad! I just looked at her albums!!!!!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Valentino