Home > >

My first Valentino ever!! (and on sale)

POST A REPLY

Jun 8, 2013, 8:03pm   #1
p
pinkrose398
MaddyLoves.com
I've been lemming after the Rockstud pumps with the 6.5cm heel for the longest time. At first I wanted to get them in nude, and then the limited edition red with the red studs came out and I wanted those, but by the time I decide to make the jump they were sold out. I was flipflopping back on the colour and then a friend in the states told me these were on sale at 40% off!! Of course I ordered them immediately.

Introducing the Valentino Rockstud Noir in black nappa leather. After I tried these on, I knew black would be the classic choice because I can wear them all year long.

These are the exact pair: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Valent...&cmCat=product

No idea why mine were on sale for 40% off because I think these are for F/W 2013. Not that I'm complaining of course
Attached Images

Jun 9, 2013, 8:22am   #2
CoachCruiser
Gorgeous and hot! :) I'm jealous!! :) Congrats!
Jun 11, 2013, 7:44pm   #3
avecamoursteph
Congrats! I'm way jelly! I've been wanting a pair for a while too! Either the pumps or flats!
Jun 14, 2013, 2:10am   #4
Lavenderduckiez
They are gorgeous! COngrats!
Jun 14, 2013, 7:49am   #5
f
fashion16
Originally Posted by pinkrose398
I've been lemming after the Rockstud pumps with the 6.5cm heel for the longest time. At first I wanted to get them in nude, and then the limited edition red with the red studs came out and I wanted those, but by the time I decide to make the jump they were sold out. I was flipflopping back on the colour and then a friend in the states told me these were on sale at 40% off!! Of course I ordered them immediately.

Introducing the Valentino Rockstud Noir in black nappa leather. After I tried these on, I knew black would be the classic choice because I can wear them all year long.

No idea why mine were on sale for 40% off because I think these are for F/W 2013. Not that I'm complaining of course
Where did you find them on sale?
Jun 14, 2013, 2:46pm   #6
G
GuavaOnTheRocks
Would like to know where you found them on sale as well?
Jul 10, 2013, 4:29pm   #7
v
v21
Originally Posted by pinkrose398

Would you mind sharing where you got them on sale?? I would love to snag a pair myself!
Jul 11, 2013, 9:36pm   #8
Mithril
Gorgeous! Love!
Jul 21, 2013, 12:45pm   #9
s
smores84
congrats on your great deal! looks great
Jul 22, 2013, 5:37am   #10
nielnielniel
Lovin the British!
Tdf!
Jul 26, 2013, 11:52am   #11
flirtsy
they look amazing!

i wish i could get some on sale..sadly my size is ALWAYS sold out! so you're very lucky, haha!
Aug 2, 2013, 12:32pm   #12
E
Enchanted Dream
Fasionista
Gorgeous! They look amazing (:
Aug 3, 2013, 12:57am   #13
meijen
fabulous
Aug 3, 2013, 11:52pm   #14
k
kreeza
nice!! :)
Aug 4, 2013, 5:52pm   #15
gagadoll
congrats! i too want to know where you got these amazing shoes on sale :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >