POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 14, 2012, 12:59pm   #1
myomyomyo's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Just started weightwatchers and was super bummed.....until this arrived!

Happiness!
Attached Images
  
May 14, 2012, 1:03pm   #2
tanya t's Avatar
Member
Congrats! Love it!!!!
May 14, 2012, 1:38pm   #3
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
You got it!! congratulations! I want to see mod shots ASAP
May 14, 2012, 1:50pm   #4
50wishes's Avatar
Member
Lovely shade of red which will certainly cheer you up!
May 14, 2012, 2:27pm   #5
marina230's Avatar
Member
Oh, again I am in love. I can see you can love just one person, but be in love with many bags without feeling quilty.
Wear in good health!!!
May 14, 2012, 2:45pm   #6
mga13's Avatar
Member
I looooove it, it's lovely! Congrats!
May 14, 2012, 6:24pm   #7
Mithril's Avatar
Member
There is nothing like Valentino red bags! VaVaVoom indeed! Congrats and enjoy it
May 14, 2012, 7:38pm   #8
myomyomyo's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by tanya t
Congrats! Love it!!!!
Thank you!!!
May 14, 2012, 7:39pm   #9
myomyomyo's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
You got it!! congratulations! I want to see mod shots ASAP
Haha yes I've been so bad these last few months...no more bags for the rest of the year....(yeah right)
May 14, 2012, 7:39pm   #10
myomyomyo's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by 50wishes
Lovely shade of red which will certainly cheer you up!
It certainly did!!
May 14, 2012, 7:39pm   #11
myomyomyo's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by marina230
Oh, again I am in love. I can see you can love just one person, but be in love with many bags without feeling quilty.
Wear in good health!!!
Hahaha wisely said!!
May 14, 2012, 7:40pm   #12
myomyomyo's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by mga13
I looooove it, it's lovely! Congrats!
Thank you!
May 14, 2012, 7:40pm   #13
myomyomyo's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Mithril
There is nothing like Valentino red bags! VaVaVoom indeed! Congrats and enjoy it
Gosh Valentino red is the best color...nothing like it indeed
May 14, 2012, 9:51pm   #14
Addy's Avatar
The Odd Mod
What a stunning shade of red!
May 14, 2012, 11:00pm   #15
R
Member
So cute!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Valentino  
TOP

Thread Tools