Home Premier Designers Valentino

Identify This Valentino

POST A REPLY

Jan 27, 2011, 7:34pm   #16
OP sorry for replying so late!

LL is correct: It is a FW2009 bag. At Valentino.com, they gave this bag a very generic name: Medium Leather Bag . It was made of nappa leather and it retailed for $1,195.

Attached is a pic of the black version.
Attached Images

Feb 4, 2011, 10:10am   #17
Peace Love & Purses
Can't figure out what your Valentino is called, or from what season? Please post pics here and we'll help you out as best we can!
Feb 4, 2011, 10:12am   #18
SMW -slm ...
OH YEA Ashley Great Idea... I never know the Names of My bags....
Feb 4, 2011, 11:34am   #19
always an if in life
yay good idea Ashley! i'll start. i saw this on Bonz but don't know what it is. . . help?

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/shopmo...CLUTCH_HANDBAG
Feb 4, 2011, 11:56am   #20
Living Hard
^Haha, I have liked this clutch since I first saw it when it came out. It is the Satin Bow-Front Clutch.

By the way, either the price for this clutch went up by at least a couple hundred dollars or the seller is trying to make a profit/overpriced it. It retailed just under 900 dollars in 2009.
Feb 4, 2011, 12:08pm   #21
always an if in life
^thanks so much! it really is gorgeous. i believe the seller is trying to make a profit too, based on their other items
Feb 4, 2011, 12:24pm   #22
SMW -slm ...
Originally Posted by linhhhuynh
yay good idea Ashley! i'll start. i saw this on Bonz but don't know what it is. . . help?

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/shopmo...CLUTCH_HANDBAG

This is the Valentino GaraVani Ladies Layered Bow Bag..

Ok MGA has the Price and the year...
Feb 4, 2011, 12:26pm   #23
Great idea LL!!

That cluth is from F/W 2009. Not sure about the name but I think it's called Front Bow Clutch, and it retailed for $895.
Feb 4, 2011, 12:53pm   #24
Living Hard
Originally Posted by COACH ADDICT
This is the Valentino GaraVani Ladies Layered Bow Bag..

Ok MGA has the Price and the year...
Wow, different name than what is listed as "Satin Bow Front Clutch" on NET-A-PORTER, Polyvore, and Neiman Marcus, etc. I like it though, more distinguishable.
Feb 4, 2011, 1:00pm   #25
Peace Love & Purses
The Valentino bags have different names on different websites sometimes. And the Valentino website rarely gives names at all! MGA is the queen bee when it comes to naming though...
Feb 4, 2011, 2:49pm   #26
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
The Valentino bags have different names on different websites sometimes. And the Valentino website rarely gives names at all! MGA is the queen bee when it comes to naming though...
Hahaha thank you LL! I must say that sometimes the names puzzle me. Even at boutiques they sometimes don't know how a certain bag is called.
Jun 16, 2011, 9:04pm   #27
i
Hello I just purchased this my first Valentino Handbag from Saks for a great price, but do not know its name. Maybe someone here on the forum knows. Thanks! :)
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2011, 9:55pm   #28
Hi! Congrats! It's a beautiful bag.

It's one of the sequined bags from the FW2010 Collection. Each retailer gave the bag a different name, Valentino.com used to call it "Top Handle Bag".

Here is a picture from Valentino.com:
Jun 17, 2011, 12:29am   #29
congrats its lovely!
Jun 17, 2011, 8:27am   #30
i
Thank you very much!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Valentino