Home Premier Designers Valentino

The Garavani Bunch: Show us your FAMILY PORTRAITS here!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 6, 2011, 11:28am   #31
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
My little Rockstud family...

Attached Images
 
Dec 6, 2011, 2:52pm   #32
nascar fan's Avatar
just cruising
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
My little Rockstud family...

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1323192530
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 6, 2011, 4:36pm   #33
marina230's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
My little Rockstud family...

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1323192530
Little???? You must be kidding! When my husband tries to make me feel bad about my bags I always show your little collection and collection other beautiful ladies here. It makes him feel better
Dec 6, 2011, 5:35pm   #34
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by marina230
Little???? You must be kidding! When my husband tries to make me feel bad about my bags I always show your little collection and collection other beautiful ladies here. It makes him feel better
Well that would make me husband feel WORSE! LOL
Dec 6, 2011, 9:00pm   #35
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
My little Rockstud family...

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1323192530
Gorgeous!!! Lovely family
Dec 6, 2011, 9:18pm   #36
nascar fan's Avatar
just cruising
My little group
Attached Images
 
Dec 6, 2011, 9:46pm   #37
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by nascar fan
My little group
Beautiful!!!!!
Dec 7, 2011, 5:21am   #38
gheaden's Avatar
Member
Great collections
Dec 7, 2011, 10:15am   #39
frick&frack's Avatar
hope
Originally Posted by LabelLover81
My little Rockstud family...
^adds some edge to your collection


Originally Posted by nascar fan
My little group
^you have some lovely valentinos!
Dec 7, 2011, 10:37am   #40
nascar fan's Avatar
just cruising
Originally Posted by frick&frack
^adds some edge to your collection



^you have some lovely valentinos!
Thanks. (It's pretty obvious what I went back to repurchase yesterday.)
Dec 7, 2011, 6:20pm   #41
marina230's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by nascar fan
Thanks. (It's pretty obvious what I went back to repurchase yesterday.)
Good for you! It is gorgeous! Love this color.
Jan 2, 2012, 9:45am   #43
c
Member
Amazing collections!
Mar 2, 2012, 2:27pm   #44
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
Some more family shots... first, the Histoires
Attached Images
 
Mar 2, 2012, 2:28pm   #45
LabelLover81's Avatar
Peace Love & Purses
the Alices
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Valentino  
TOP

Thread Tools