Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Fringe leather bucket bag - any thoughts?

POST A REPLY

Jun 17, 2012, 1:42pm   #1
farrahmelanie
Hey Ladies,

First, Happy Fathers day to all the wonderful DH's in your lives....

now on to business (lol).

what are your thoughts on the Valentino Fringed Leather Bucket Bag??

Here's a link if you are unfamiliar http://instring.com/tag/valentino/

Thanks,
Mel
Jun 17, 2012, 8:06pm   #2
marina230
Hi Mel,
Welcome to Valentino club. I am new here as well. Just few month ago I started with my first Valentino bag and now... 6 bags and more coming.
I guess, it has a lot to do with your personal taste. There is no more popular or less popular bags for me. If I like and see myself using this bag a lot it is a popular style for me. Sometimes I do mistakes, buy something I think I like a lot, but for one reason or another it does not work for me. What I like about buying from Yoox you have 20 days to decide if you like or not.
For example, I got laser cut 360. I was in love with this bag for a very long time, but when I did try to wear, it would not stay on my shoulder. It went back to Yoox.
Jun 17, 2012, 8:38pm   #3
farrahmelanie
Originally Posted by marina230
Hi Mel,
Welcome to Valentino club. I am new here as well. Just few month ago I started with my first Valentino bag and now... 6 bags and more coming.
I guess, it has a lot to do with your personal taste. There is no more popular or less popular bags for me. If I like and see myself using this bag a lot it is a popular style for me. Sometimes I do mistakes, buy something I think I like a lot, but for one reason or another it does not work for me. What I like about buying from Yoox you have 20 days to decide if you like or not.
For example, I got laser cut 360. I was in love with this bag for a very long time, but when I did try to wear, it would not stay on my shoulder. It went back to Yoox.
that's fantastic to hear about yoox and their return policy. I was wondering about that.

I found it so easy to fall in love with valentino bags, they are so feminine yet sophisticated at the same time. It has slowly become my new obsession.

Thanks for the quick reply...
M.
Jun 20, 2012, 11:25am   #4
mga13
I'd say if you like it, then go for it! Actually, there's another fringe bag from Valentino I've been eyeing for a looong time. Valentino is great not just with flowers and bows, they do great fringe too
Jun 20, 2012, 12:53pm   #5
farrahmelanie
Originally Posted by mga13
I'd say if you like it, then go for it! Actually, there's another fringe bag from Valentino I've been eyeing for a looong time. Valentino is great not just with flowers and bows, they do great fringe too
I think I'm going to take the leap!! just have to sell one or two of my other bags to support my new lovely Valentino habit....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >