Home Premier Designers Valentino

Authenticate This Valentino - read post 1 FIRST


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 4, 2012, 5:53pm   #646
R
Member
Originally Posted by marina230
Can she google this numbers? Just wondering why so many sellers from Romania selling Valentino on eBay in past few month. As far as I know (I travel a lot and originally I am from Europe as well) prices in this part of Europe is much higher. Just wondering.
Great bag! Enjoy!
Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. I've seen multiple listings for this exact Rockstud wristlet bag (in different colors) recently. All are shipping from Romania, where, I agree with Marina230, real Valentino should be more expensive.

Makes me especially suspicious when I see that the counterfeiters have come up with replica bags. All you have to do is google "Valentino Rockstud clutch". See here:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/valentino-ro...-bag-504633596

This style of bag seems especially easy to fake. But the eBay listing has a serial number tag, so I don't know.
Aug 5, 2012, 3:14pm   #647
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by RedRidingHood

Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. I've seen multiple listings for this exact Rockstud wristlet bag (in different colors) recently. All are shipping from Romania, where, I agree with Marina230, real Valentino should be more expensive.

Makes me especially suspicious when I see that the counterfeiters have come up with replica bags. All you have to do is google "Valentino Rockstud clutch". See here:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/valentino-ro...-bag-504633596

This style of bag seems especially easy to fake. But the eBay listing has a serial number tag, so I don't know.
You are both right; the rockstud style is much easier to fake. From photos it is hard to pinpoint. I would always say if your gut has a bad feeling, don't buy it.
Aug 10, 2012, 9:19pm   #648
l
Member
Hello all, please forgive me for listing a non-bag item, but I really only need the label looked at, and since the label on Valentino bags and clothing are the same font, etc, I figure you ladies could help me.

I've been trying to find this Valentino label elsewhere, but can't...would you say this is authentic? Is it just me or does the font look a bit different? Also, I can't find a yellow/gold label on any other Valentino items. Also, would you say that's Valentino red? If I'm wrong, please correct me. :)

Item: Dress
Aug 11, 2012, 8:16pm   #649
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by laleonessa
Hello all, please forgive me for listing a non-bag item, but I really only need the label looked at, and since the label on Valentino bags and clothing are the same font, etc, I figure you ladies could help me.

I've been trying to find this Valentino label elsewhere, but can't...would you say this is authentic? Is it just me or does the font look a bit different? Also, I can't find a yellow/gold label on any other Valentino items. Also, would you say that's Valentino red? If I'm wrong, please correct me. :)

Item: Dress
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/HELLLLLLLLO-G...Rbg~~60_57.JPG
I do own a few Valentino clothing items. All my labels have black font, more square rectangular tag, white thread at corners. To me, this looks like the label for Valentino Roma brand which is a lower price label like Valentino Red. Just depends on which type of Valentino you were looking for. Hope this helps :)
Aug 11, 2012, 10:31pm   #650
l
Member
Originally Posted by Mithril
I do own a few Valentino clothing items. All my labels have black font, more square rectangular tag, white thread at corners. To me, this looks like the label for Valentino Roma brand which is a lower price label like Valentino Red. Just depends on which type of Valentino you were looking for. Hope this helps :)
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I've since found items on eBay with this label, or one very much like it. I don't think it's Roma, as one I found had this same color and font as this one, but had ROMA underneath it. I also spoke to someone else who said the black label came in three years ago. So this looks like an older Valentino mainline. I think.
Aug 21, 2012, 9:52am   #651
a
Member
Hello! Could someone please authenticate? Thank you!
Item Name: VALENTINO shoes size 37, worn ONCE
Item Number: 271036915052
Seller ID: classy-shopper-2008
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VALENTINO-sh...item3f1b0f1d6c
Aug 21, 2012, 3:29pm   #652
bougainvillier's Avatar
Member
Can someone help here with these big bows?

Item: VALENTINO BOW D'ORSAY RED PUMPS
#: 271039410666
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271039410666...#ht_500wt_1304
Seller: haute*couture7

Thanks!
Aug 22, 2012, 6:27am   #653
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by aih33
Hello! Could someone please authenticate? Thank you!
Item Name: VALENTINO shoes size 37, worn ONCE
Item Number: 271036915052
Seller ID: classy-shopper-2008
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VALENTINO-sh...item3f1b0f1d6c
I can't zoom enough to see logo closeup but looks fine from far. Older models did have this logo rather than sewn in tag. Good price I say go for it. You could ask for close up pics or post them if u win them.
Aug 22, 2012, 6:28am   #654
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by bougainvillier
Can someone help here with these big bows?

Item: VALENTINO BOW D'ORSAY RED PUMPS
#: 271039410666
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271039410666...#ht_500wt_1304
Seller: haute*couture7

Thanks!
Listing removed sorry.
Aug 22, 2012, 7:32am   #655
SassieMe's Avatar
Don't encourage me!!
Originally Posted by Mithril
Listing removed sorry.
The listing is still there, but you can access it only through the item number:

271039410666
Aug 22, 2012, 9:09am   #656
a
Member
Originally Posted by Mithril
I can't zoom enough to see logo closeup but looks fine from far. Older models did have this logo rather than sewn in tag. Good price I say go for it. You could ask for close up pics or post them if u win them.
I think I will, thank you! Good feedback and they look good to me too so perhaps I'll hold off on requesting more pictures. As you mentioned, perhaps I'll post them if I win. Thank you again!
Aug 22, 2012, 10:12am   #657
bougainvillier's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Mithril
Listing removed sorry.
How weird is that coz I see it fine!

Does this work?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271039410666#ht_500wt_1194

thanks!
Aug 25, 2012, 12:29am   #658
f
Member
I really want to purchase this bag, if you can authenticate it i would really appreciate it!
http://www.bluefly.com/Red-Valentino...801/detail.fly
Thanks
Aug 25, 2012, 9:16am   #659
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by bougainvillier

How weird is that coz I see it fine!

Does this work?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271039410666#ht_500wt_1194

thanks!
Looks good I own these they are beautiful:)
Aug 25, 2012, 9:19am   #660
Mithril's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by fancynancy1218
I really want to purchase this bag, if you can authenticate it i would really appreciate it!
http://www.bluefly.com/Red-Valentino...801/detail.fly
Thanks
Looks good-I will be honest I don't own any Red V bags but have handled them in stores. Logo plaque and outside bow look correct.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Valentino  
TOP

Thread Tools