Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Any ideas would be appreciated.

POST A REPLY

Jun 1, 2012, 12:46am   #1
i
ilovemykiddos
Ok Ladies,
I know you all are the savvy shoppers so I need to ask you guys something. I have been watching this Valentino Dome Shaped Satchel ($1295) in patent leather since it first came out in January of this year. I was soooo excited to hear that the designer sale for Valentino would be Memorial Day weekend so I was literally stalking the websites to see if it got marked down....and much to my dismay, it didn't. I really love the bag.....but would really like to get it on sale...any ideas would really be appreciated. I missed out on the old version last year and it flew out the door at Nordstroms when they put it on sale in October. Please help
Jun 1, 2012, 8:34am   #2
LabelLover81
Peace Love & Purses
Which bag is it specifically? Do u have a link?
Jun 2, 2012, 12:14am   #3
i
ilovemykiddos
I will post the link to it now.
Jun 2, 2012, 12:15am   #4
i
ilovemykiddos
here is the link

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/valentin...resultback=145
Jun 2, 2012, 12:15am   #5
i
ilovemykiddos
Thank you so much for replying.
Jun 2, 2012, 12:43am   #6
LabelLover81
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by ilovemykiddos
Thank you so much for replying.
Are you open to eBay? Or perhaps a slightly different version?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/valentin...resultback=596
Jun 2, 2012, 4:38am   #7
i
ilovemykiddos
I have seen the older version on ebay for $1000 but I really would much rather pay that much to a department store and get the new version....I am kind of scared to buy something high end from ebay.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:10am   #8
LabelLover81
Peace Love & Purses
Originally Posted by ilovemykiddos
I have seen the older version on ebay for $1000 but I really would much rather pay that much to a department store and get the new version....I am kind of scared to buy something high end from ebay.
Okay. The bad news is I don't think the new one went on sale anywhere. The good news is I would be happy to help u look anyway!
Jun 2, 2012, 2:23pm   #9
i
ilovemykiddos
I heard through the forum that there is an outlet in NYC and they do ship. Do you know if they ever have any coupons or additional % off?
Jun 4, 2012, 10:58pm   #10
i
ilovemykiddos
Thank you so much LL. You are a gem!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >