Home The Playground Up to the Minute...

Woman abuses pet dog

POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2010, 8:40am   #1
w
This video breaks my heart, its drawn alot of attention since it was posted on a local citizen journalism website, hope she gets punished!

Here's the website it was posted on:
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...epeatedly.html

"A video of a woman beating her pet dog on the head with a wooden stick has drawn flak from netizens. In it, the woman is seen yelling at the dog for chewing on a cushion.

She repeatedly strikes the dog on the head forcefully, causing the dog to shriek in pain.

The dog tries to escape but has nowhere to run as it is cornered against a wall.

The person behind the camera can be heard persuading the woman to stop but she does not stop."

Jul 12, 2010, 8:57am   #2
Mao for Miu
It's just a freaking cushion! Buy a new one.... Jeez, the people in this world...
Jul 12, 2010, 9:27am   #3
Surprise!
I hope someone beats the sh*t out of her by bashing her in the head. I wish I could be the one to do it.
Jul 12, 2010, 10:02am   #4
Originally Posted by natalie78
I hope someone beats the sh*t out of her by bashing her in the head. I wish I could be the one to do it.
My thoughts exactly
Jul 12, 2010, 10:38am   #5
I couldn't even play the video but I can imagine... what a piece of $hit!! I absolutely cannot stand people that abuse animals, children, etc. Makes me physically sick. One of those times when "an eye for an eye" would be WONDERFUL.
Jul 12, 2010, 10:57am   #6
c
OMG, that poor, sweet baby! I couldn't play the video either. People who abuse animals are the worse! That POS human being deserves to have someone repeatedly bash her in the head with a wooden stick. UGH!
Jul 12, 2010, 10:57am   #7
didn't watch the video (scared alright?) but that woman sucks
Jul 12, 2010, 11:01am   #8
Proud mommy of Max
Why is the person holding the camera FILMING instead of stopping that crazy b*tch?? Like frick!!
Jul 12, 2010, 11:11am   #9
Surprise!
Originally Posted by asianbelle
Why is the person holding the camera FILMING instead of stopping that crazy b*tch?? Like frick!!
I couldn't watch the video either (I teared up just seeing the still shot), but I was think the same thing. I would have not hesitated to slap the sh*t out of her.
Jul 12, 2010, 12:13pm   #10
s
I am sorry I watched it. Wish I could be the one to hit her over the head and make her scream! B*%ch! That poor little dog is just wondering what in the heck he did to deserve that.

I can't stand people who abuse animals.

Jen
Jul 12, 2010, 12:25pm   #11
.live.laugh.love.
I can't bring myself to watch the video but what the heck does beating the dog do?? And why would someone sit there and film this instead of stopping her?!
Jul 12, 2010, 12:27pm   #12
D
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by asianbelle
Exactly.

Unacceptable. Hope she is never allowed near another animal for the rest of her life.
Jul 12, 2010, 12:37pm   #13
Miss Alexandria Pup
I think there would be a very long line of people waiting to take a good smack at her if it were legal.
Jul 12, 2010, 12:37pm   #14
L
Among Others!
Oh my goodness, I'm practically at tears and didn't even watch the video. Do we know if the dog has been taken away from her? This makes me sick to my stomach...it is just horrible that people can be so heartless, especially to an innocent animal.
Jul 12, 2010, 12:48pm   #15
A
rainy
This is so awful, what a wretched woman! I'm in tears.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Up to the Minute...