Home The Playground Up to the Minute...

Top Doc Plays Upskirt Peek-a-Boo on NY Subway

POST A REPLY

Aug 2, 2012, 4:22pm   #1
Quote:
An award-winning doctor at Mount Sinai Hospital was arrested in the Union Square subway station after he was spotted taking pictures up the skirts of female straphangers, authorities said Thursday.

Dr. Adam Levinson, an assistant professor of urology at the hospital’s school of medicine, is suspected of clipping a pen camera to a folded newspaper so he could peek up the skirts of women riding a southbound 4 train on Tuesday, officials said.

A 46-year-old man noticed the creepy surveillance when he stepped on the train at E. 59th Street about 5:15 p.m., law enforcement sources said.

He followed Levinson off the train when it stopped at Union Square and spotted him continue to point the camera up straphangers’ dresses, the sources said.

The witness flagged down a nearby transit cop, who later found “numerous clips” on the camera that recorded underneath women’s skirts, sources said.

Levinson — a 39-year-old New York Medical College grad who won the Patients’ Choice Award the last two years, according to his online profile — was later charged with unlawful surveillance.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1127718

Aug 3, 2012, 6:43am   #2
where's my bag?!
wow, what a pervert. With him being a urologist, it makes it all that more creepy. You'd think he's got enough of looking at women's whahoozits on the job. He should be labeled a pervert more than a medical professional -- I don't for one minute believe he was doing "research."
Aug 6, 2012, 1:31pm   #3
Girly Gear Head
^Exactly.
I feel sorry for all his patients...it'd be hard not to feel like you'd been violated after hearing about this.
Aug 6, 2012, 7:21pm   #4
I only wear live fur
Being highly educated doesn't mean you can't be a whack-a-doodle.
Aug 6, 2012, 8:56pm   #5
Grammar Police!
What a creep

Although that word may be too kind.
Aug 6, 2012, 9:37pm   #6
<3
What a loser! That's what happens when you can't get none cuz you're a creep.
Aug 7, 2012, 4:18am   #7
Ugh!!

Just goes to show that WHACKOS come from all walks of life!
Aug 7, 2012, 10:57am   #8
Pervs come in all sizes, shapes and forms.
Aug 7, 2012, 4:50pm   #9
love shopping!!!
this guy's an idiot. ruined his medical career in favor of being a creepy vouyer.
Aug 12, 2012, 11:40am   #10
wind sylph
Ugh, I get on that train at that station quite often. GROSS! Good for the guy who caught him and turned him in!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Up to the Minute...