Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Man Serves Genitals To Diners Who Knowingly Eat Them

POST A REPLY

May 25, 2012, 7:21pm   #1
SkylightTonight
Shub Niggurath

Quote:
A man who had his genitals removed seasoned them before cooking them for five paying dinner party guests, it has been claimed.

Mao Sugiyama, 22, who is asexual, had voluntarily undergone surgery to have them removed.

But the illustrator took his frozen penis and scrotum home from hospital and organised a grim party.

He charged guests around £160 per person to eat his severed genitalia in Tokyo, Japan.

They were garnished with mushrooms and parsley.

Before tucking into dinner, guests sat down to listen to a piano recital and take part in a panel discussion, CalorieLab.com reported.

Mao, who goes by the nickname HC, had initially considered eating his own penis – but decided to serve them up instead.

He cooked the genitalia himself as he was supervised by a chef.

In a Tweet, he offered to cook his penis for a guest for £800.

However, he ultimately decided to split the ‘meal’ between six guests.

He wrote on Twitter: ‘I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen (£800). I’m Japanese.

‘The organs were surgically removed at age 22. I was tested to be free of venereal diseases. The organs were of normal function. I was not receiving female hormone treatment.

‘First interested buyer will get them, or I will also consider selling to a group. Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location. If you have questions, please contact me by DM or e-mail.’

In total around 70 people attended the event in the Suginami ward of Tokyo. While five people tucked into Mao Sugiyama’s genitalia, the rest of them ate beef or crocodile.

The people who ate his genitalia were a 30-year-old couple, a 22-year-old women, a 32-year-old man and Shigenobu Matsuzawa, 29, an event planner.

He Tweeted before the event: ‘It’s a once in a lifetime chance, so I decided on the spur of the moment to do it.’

He posted pictures of the event on his blog, but later removed them and said his decision to take them down was due to ‘privacy considerations’.

Sugiyama made guests sign a waiver so he was not responsible if they became ill after eating his genitalia. They were removed in early April shortly after his 22nd birthday.

The dinner party organiser joked before the event that he would be posting his recipe online.

Guests said that the genitalia were very rubbery and tasted of very little, CalorieLab.com reported.

Suginami Police were contacted but did not launch an investigation because they said nothing had been done which was against the law.

Sugiyama, who is an illustrator, has also had his nipples removed.

As an asexual, his genitalia will not be replaced with artificial female ones.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1vvQnarii

May 25, 2012, 7:29pm   #2
cola262
addicted
So many levels of wrong! First of all, wouldn't he keep his gentals for urinary purposes? Second of all, how would you ever think of such a thing as eating them??
May 25, 2012, 11:08pm   #3
labelwhore04
ummmm ok...

how does he pee?
May 26, 2012, 1:28am   #4
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Originally Posted by cola262
So many levels of wrong! First of all, wouldn't he keep his gentals for urinary purposes? Second of all, how would you ever think of such a thing as eating them??
People do eat the testicles of other animals. Take Prairie Oysters, for example.

But, you know, they're not people testicles.
May 26, 2012, 1:36am   #5
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
At least they knew what they're eating. He could have not told them. Otherwise it would've been like that scene in Titus Andronicus where Tamora unknowingly eats a meat pie made with the flesh and bones of her murdered sons.

It wasn't until she was close to finished did Titus tell her what was actually in that pie.
May 26, 2012, 1:36am   #6
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
I prefer my food testicle-free, thank you.
May 26, 2012, 1:57am   #7
JAN!
<3
This whole 'event' sounds so nonchalant as if it were like an annual Christmas dinner wtf. I was thinking the same thing everyone else is, which is how the hell can he go #1 now? This guy seems incredibly off needless to say. I don't see the need for an asexual person to have their nipples cut off either.
May 26, 2012, 2:58am   #8
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~
Wtf??!!
May 26, 2012, 8:04am   #9
StylishFarmer
He got all his bits cut off at 22? I didn't know my *** from my head at 22. How can someone be so sure?!?!

And it's just revolting.. The people eating his bits.
May 26, 2012, 9:04am   #10
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
He obviously has a serious mental illness. I wonder if he had a psych evaluation before having his parts removed. And eating them??? Serious. Mental. Illness. Him and the people that ate it.
May 26, 2012, 12:29pm   #11
fabae
Are we sure this isn't another hoax? This is just too unbelievable. Though there sure are some sickos out there...
May 26, 2012, 11:27pm   #12
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
He can urinate just fine. Guys don't need their testicles to pee. It goes 1) kidneys, 2) the ureters (tubes that go from the kidneys to the urinary bladder), 3) bladder and 4) urethra.

The testicles are used for the production of sperm and the male hormones, mostly testosterone.
May 27, 2012, 12:11am   #13
cola262
addicted
Originally Posted by caitlin1214
He can urinate just fine. Guys don't need their testicles to pee. It goes 1) kidneys, 2) the ureters (tubes that go from the kidneys to the urinary bladder), 3) bladder and 4) urethra.

The testicles are used for the production of sperm and the male hormones, mostly testosterone.
He cooked his penis.

Quote:
He wrote on Twitter: ‘I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen (£800).
May 27, 2012, 12:46am   #14
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Oops. I didn't read that part.

. . . So there wouldn't be a urethra. So then I guess he'd use some sort of catheter.
May 27, 2012, 12:51am   #15
cola262
addicted
Originally Posted by caitlin1214
Oops. I didn't read that part.

. . . So there wouldn't be a urethra. So then I guess he'd use some sort of catheter.
Lol yea...also I think the first article had a typo. I googled it and it said the man had a sex change
So they must have made female parts for him and this extra male genitals he didn't need anymore. Still, wtf eating it!?!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >