Lil boy beats child at daycare

POST A REPLY

Jul 26, 2012, 1:37pm   #1
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBY_Z...e_gdata_player
Jul 26, 2012, 7:33pm   #2
jeNYC
OMG....i actually gasped when he kicked that girl!!! That kid is not "normal" like the aunt says. He needs to be evaluated again and get some type of intensive treatment! His family also needs to be involved as well!!!
Jul 26, 2012, 8:55pm   #3
kaitydid
That's so awful! Like jeNYC, I literally gasped when I saw him kick that poor little girl.
Jul 26, 2012, 9:44pm   #4
DC-Cutie
I was appalled that his aunt, who must be a crackhead, said the boys behavior was normal for a 9 year old!!

Clearly, that little boy has issues and I pray for his soul for the adult he will become. Hopefully, he won't have children. I see him in jail for domesic violence or even worse, murdering a woman.

I feel for the the father, even though he wrong for putting his hands on the child. He was truly acting out of anger for his daughter.
Jul 27, 2012, 7:15am   #5
Pure-LA
Scary, if that boy does not get some intensive help now. Who knows what horrible things, he will grow up and do!
He has some major anger issues...
Jul 27, 2012, 3:54pm   #6
Mree43
Bag Lovah
Wow! That is so scary. That boy needs help and ASAP.
Jul 31, 2012, 9:19am   #7
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
FFS that kid is an effin menace! If i had saw tape of him hitting my daughter like that then i would not be responsible for my actions. I do not condone violence against children whatsoever but this boy was clearly abusing girls much younger than him, he deserves a taste of his own medicine.
Jul 31, 2012, 1:14pm   #8
HauteMama
Um, I HAVE a 9 year old boy, and this sort of behaviour is about as far from"normal" as a person can get. My son would be horrified and scarred to witness such a thing, and it would never cross his mind to harm anyone. He once brought a frog home from school that someone was scaring girls with because he was afraid they'd kill it. This child needs HELP.
Jul 31, 2012, 1:32pm   #9
michie
Ain't got da answers
Has there been any follow-up to this? I felt dehumanized after watching it because I wanted to literally wring his neck.

I know it's kind of apples and oranges (as far as age), but if a 13 YO boy can serve time for imitating a wrestling move, why can't something be done to this child?
Jul 31, 2012, 3:24pm   #10
~Fabulousity~
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
I was appalled that his aunt, who must be a crackhead, said the boys behavior was normal for a 9 year old!!

Clearly, that little boy has issues and I pray for his soul for the adult he will become. Hopefully, he won't have children. I see him in jail for domesic violence or even worse, murdering a woman.

I feel for the the father, even though he wrong for putting his hands on the child. He was truly acting out of anger for his daughter.
Originally Posted by michie
Has there been any follow-up to this? I felt dehumanized after watching it because I wanted to literally wring his neck.

I know it's kind of apples and oranges (as far as age), but if a 13 YO boy can serve time for imitating a wrestling move, why can't something be done to this child?

Thank you. Saw this mess last week and felt so many emotions behind this as a mother. Even more thankful now that my girls did not have to attend daycare before they could talk.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:44pm   #11
CuTe_ClAsSy
That is absoluetly terrifying! And his aunt thinks that's normal?! I wonder if this is a result of his home life...perhaps violence and abuse are "normal" in his family. Whatever the reason, the child clearly needs help.
Jul 31, 2012, 4:13pm   #12
Sternchen
JESUS!!!

I feel sick...
Jul 31, 2012, 10:19pm   #13
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
I tried watching the news report and had to turn it off before it got worse. (But the way he was dragging one of them . . . . )

Why in God's name was he watching toddlers, anyway?
Aug 1, 2012, 1:03am   #14
michie
Ain't got da answers
http://wtvr.com/2012/07/25/daycare-a...nd-3-injuries/

Originally Posted by From above link
Police said they won’t arrest the nine year old, but they will have a conversation with him, his mother, and the youth court.

The daycare worker, 49 years old, faces two counts of child neglect. She has been fired. The father, 29 years old, faces a simple assault charge.
Aug 1, 2012, 1:23am   #15
JAN!
<3
I'm sad for the innocent child who was attacked by the father. Even though it's wrong to hit a child, in this case, I wish he would have slapped the right kid. Some kids deserve beatings (not enough to leave a mark, but enough to teach a lesson).

This kid is going to grow up to be a violent trouble maker if he doesn't get straightened out. Incidences like these scream bad parenting.

I am glad the little girl is okay. If he continued to shake the child, the results may have been more severe.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >