Home The Playground Up to the Minute...

"I married my son - the sex is mind-blowing"

POST A REPLY

Feb 15, 2012, 2:22pm   #16
Isn't anyone else skeptical about this story? It is from the web site of the Zimbabwe Mail and its only reference appears to be a close-up photo of a page from a supermarket tabloid.

I think I'll wait to be outraged until I see this story from a few legitimate news sources.

(Though if it is real I will be disgusted along with the rest of you.)
Feb 15, 2012, 2:26pm   #17
d
This is just sick. Horrible it's his biological mother isn't this called an Oedipus concept? But this is just sick
Feb 15, 2012, 2:29pm   #18
WTF? Um could you imagine if they had kids? "Hey guys this is my mom who is also my grandmother and my father who is also my brother!" Um that child will need lots of counseling!
Feb 15, 2012, 2:42pm   #19
d
Originally Posted by jenniletv
wtf? Um could you imagine if they had kids? "hey guys this is my mom who is also my grandmother and my father who is also my brother!" um that child will need lots of counseling!
lol
Feb 15, 2012, 3:50pm   #20
Easily Distracted!
Feb 15, 2012, 4:19pm   #21
Surprise!
Originally Posted by ~Fabulousity~
So wrong to allow her son back into the womb from which he came
Feb 15, 2012, 4:34pm   #22
Emma 4ever in my <3
Uhh! I can't believe I read this! I saw the headline and wanted to read more to make sure I was reading correctly. This is vile!
Feb 15, 2012, 4:48pm   #23
~One Day At A Time~
oh lord....
Feb 15, 2012, 4:52pm   #24
This sounds exactly like a story that was posted here a while ago, and I lean toward thinking it is the same. Or that could be a defense mechanism because I refuse to accept that there are multiple couples like this who would willingly broadcast their story to the world...

But as someone already mentioned, I think this story is the best possible appetite suppressant.
Feb 15, 2012, 5:04pm   #25
Pondering Perplexity
Originally Posted by bag-mania
Isn't anyone else skeptical about this story? It is from the web site of the Zimbabwe Mail and its only reference appears to be a close-up photo of a page from a supermarket tabloid.

I think I'll wait to be outraged until I see this story from a few legitimate news sources.

(Though if it is real I will be disgusted along with the rest of you.)
If you do a search for the two names, you only get that one article and no verification by any other source.
Feb 15, 2012, 5:10pm   #26
Literally amazing!

I wonder if they actually look alike... That'd make for an extra extra weird..um.. "family picture".
Feb 15, 2012, 7:58pm   #27
Piemaker
Quote:
Consfused, Trent reaserched his feelings online and discovered Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) - when parents and children who have been separated can feel a sexual attraction when reunited.

Trent says: "It was such a relief to know it was natural. I decided I had to make a move - I knew Clara was the woman for me and it wasn't wrong after all."
Just because there is a scientific term for it doesn't mean it's NOT sick and wrong.

Quote:
Trent adds: "Clara maybe my bological mother, but she never raised me. I even hope that, with help, we can have children.
Amazingly, the pair now plan to have kids, despite Clara having started the menopause.

She says; "I'm not ashamed. I'll do anything to give Trent Kids - we may adopt or use a surrogate.
Ugh. Just ugh. Good luck with those birth defects! Though, thankfully, I don't think there will be any doctors who would be willing to do IVF on a mother-son "couple" nor an adoption agency that would be ok with their relationship.

I really hope this is a fake story. Whoever wrote this story doesn't seem to have an editor. Or access to spellcheck.

Also, the other incestuous couple some people are thinking of might be the brother-sister one--I think they were German? And I think they DID have kids.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:13pm   #28
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by ~Fabulousity~
So wrong to allow her son back into the womb from which he came

Feb 16, 2012, 12:06am   #29
A
Akw
Being Human
Sinners !!!
Feb 16, 2012, 8:10am   #30
Surprise!
There was actually a story like this in Australia...but reversed. It was a daughter and father. And if I remember correctly, they did have a baby. Again...ew.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Up to the Minute...