Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

"I married my son - the sex is mind-blowing"

POST A REPLY

Feb 20, 2012, 9:52am   #61
HauteMama
Originally Posted by CobaltBlu
i am still blown away that they would open their traps and talk about it publicly.
Excellent point. What kind of people not only engage in such behaviour, but would also want all the negative attention that comes from such an admission? I just cannot believe that people in general (not just this couple, but with the whole culture of reality shows, blogs, twitter, FB, etc.) have NO SENSE of anything being private. SMDH.
Feb 20, 2012, 11:19am   #62
BgaHolic
Emma 4ever in my <3
Can't we request this thread closed? It doesn't deserve the attention it's getting! It's just downright disgusting!!
Feb 20, 2012, 1:40pm   #63
rosasharn78
I run so I can EAT!
Feb 20, 2012, 1:51pm   #64
bag-mania
I expect the original source, the British magazine Closer paid the two people for this story.

People are willing to say most anything if there is a payday involved.
Feb 20, 2012, 5:56pm   #65
m
momofgirls
Sick
Feb 20, 2012, 9:31pm   #66
Necromancer
Originally Posted by HauteMama
Excellent point. What kind of people not only engage in such behaviour, but would also want all the negative attention that comes from such an admission? I just cannot believe that people in general (not just this couple, but with the whole culture of reality shows, blogs, twitter, FB, etc.) have NO SENSE of anything being private. SMDH.
Yep, it makes you wonder about some people who insist on over sharing details of their life that should remain private.
I suppose anyone who is happy to have sex with and marry their son, isn't going to have any qualms about sharing all the sordid details with anyone and everyone. She's probably enjoying the controversy as much as the sex with her son.
Feb 21, 2012, 8:01pm   #67
R
Ratnapur
Gem rescuer!
This is a bit off-topic, but I always laugh at the expression, "Fell pregnant", and also, "Found herself pregnant"--as if it comes about by tripping over a rug or you just wake up one day, and realize you're pregnant--and have no memory of how it came about (ok, maybe with some women, that is a possiblity after a wild, drunken night!)

This pair of degenerates is disgusting.
Feb 22, 2012, 6:13pm   #68
Lieu
ILVOEMahina
Totally sick.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Feb 27, 2012, 8:47am   #69
Happy Luppy
Edgy & Classic.
Eeewwwwww. What is wrong with their brain?
Feb 27, 2012, 5:02pm   #70
Pinkalicious
working it
I threw up in my mouth a little.
Mar 1, 2012, 9:22am   #71
italianlolita
License to Kill
This is vile and disgusting!
Mar 3, 2012, 4:23am   #72
l
lightdays
Break from tPF
At least the son feels the same way? She didn't force him to fall in love with her... If she forced him and all that the that will be even more wrong. Anyhow it's still gross lol.
Mar 3, 2012, 3:19pm   #73
RoseBliss
Ad Vitam Aeternam
Ewwww to the nth degree. Is this story for real? It sounds like something The Globe made up to attract readers. I can't erase my brain space now for this story.
Mar 8, 2012, 12:49am   #74
heelsandhope
Even if you think you're in love with someone and that it's unconditional, mountain shaking true love, it is possible to move on and love someone else. I wish these people would realize that and move on as quickly as possible OR be private and not have/adopt children.
Mar 17, 2012, 1:28pm   #75
AdrieLopez
Made my stomach turn...:/
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >