Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

"I married my son - the sex is mind-blowing"

POST A REPLY

Feb 17, 2012, 1:59pm   #46
Jahpson
Originally Posted by HauteMama
I take issue with this. We can be attracted to people we see every day, but that doesn't mean we ACT on it. We may not choose who we're attracted to, but we do choose who to sleep with. This was something they CHOSE to do; it wasn't beyond their control. This idea that people have no control over who they end up falling in love with is a myth, IMO. When we don't act on an attraction (like with 99% of the people we find ourselves attracted to - like after marriage), it never has the opportunity to develop into love.
Haute, you have NEVER lied! Thank you
Feb 17, 2012, 2:52pm   #47
lpaigenyc
I'm so disturbed by this I don't even know what say...there is something so wrong, on so many levels. real or not, that there is a scientific term for it means that it's true somewhere and that's just....sick.
Feb 17, 2012, 3:13pm   #48
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
I know I shouldn't judge.

. . . It just sounds so icky!
Feb 17, 2012, 4:31pm   #49
t
twin53
gross
Feb 17, 2012, 4:43pm   #50
ArmCandyLuvr
I visited the website of Closer Magazine. Their so-called real life stories section features some bizarre stuff. I just found a story about a woman who claims she will continue to breastfeed her son (who is now five) until he is a teen and a story of a woman who prefers the company of her dolls over the company of her husband. Boy, I hope this is all made up!
Feb 17, 2012, 6:44pm   #51
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Closer is a legit magazine in the UK. There are lots like it that feature strange, disturbing, sad and pathetic real life stories...
As for this weirdo 2some, sick is all that comes to mind.
It makes me wonder WTF is WRONG with people?!
Feb 17, 2012, 7:05pm   #52
h
heather123
I'd say the truth of this story is at the very least questionable. But it's still gross.
Feb 17, 2012, 7:34pm   #53
HermesNewbie
Shopping Enthusiast
I take issue with this. We can be attracted to people we see every day, but that doesn't mean we ACT on it. We may not choose who we're attracted to, but we do choose who to sleep with. This was something they CHOSE to do; it wasn't beyond their control. This idea that people have no control over who they end up falling in love with is a myth, IMO. When we don't act on an attraction (like with 99% of the people we find ourselves attracted to - like after marriage), it never has the opportunity to develop into love.
Exactly!

There were so many spelling errors and typos in this article, I wonder if it's true.
Feb 18, 2012, 5:26am   #54
Roxana
♥'s dogs & bags
This is weird. But I totally agree with HauteMama.

We shouldn't judge people on their feellings, it's something we just have no saying over. They are adults and are free to act how they like as long as they don't hurt other people.

But I do have to say, I do find it weird that they choose to act on these feelings. They will never be able to return to a 'normal' mother/sun relationship after this if it doesn't work out. If they would ask me I'd say they made a HUGE mistake. But if they choose to risk this it is their choice.

Personally I find the idea a bit sickening, but there are many things that people around the world do that I find sickening
Feb 18, 2012, 2:38pm   #55
JAN!
<3
I agree with this. However, they are both consenting adults. Unless they decided to produce children together, they are not hurting anybody. It is gross and there are people with weird fetishes everywhere. But if it's what they're into and it's not hurting anybody else, that's their business.
Feb 19, 2012, 12:21am   #56
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
This is sickening. I hope for the sake of the future generation that they don't have any kids together! WTH...this just blows my mind!
Feb 19, 2012, 1:12am   #57
CobaltBlu
i am still blown away that they would open their traps and talk about it publicly.
Feb 19, 2012, 7:31pm   #58
A
Ambi107
Originally Posted by JAN!

I agree with this. However, they are both consenting adults. Unless they decided to produce children together, they are not hurting anybody. It is gross and there are people with weird fetishes everywhere. But if it's what they're into and it's not hurting anybody else, that's their business.
Yes, but good grief, keep the gory details private!
Feb 20, 2012, 9:29am   #59
~Fabulousity~
Originally Posted by lpaigenyc
I'm so disturbed by this I don't even know what say...there is something so wrong, on so many levels. real or not, that there is a scientific term for it means that it's true somewhere and that's just....sick.

Maybe...
Feb 20, 2012, 9:47am   #60
nc.girl
Girly Gear Head
Originally Posted by CobaltBlu
i am still blown away that they would open their traps and talk about it publicly.
I agree. If I was involved in something like that (which I never would be!), I would definitely be extremely selective about who I told (though I doubt I'd tell anyone, honestly). I hope it's not true, but these days it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

Originally Posted by Ambi107
Yes, but good grief, keep the gory details private!
No kidding!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >