ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Dog strapped with explosives...

POST A REPLY

May 26, 2012, 3:08pm   #1
jennyx0
Quote:
Dexter, a spaniel long-haired chihuahua mix who was severely injured by explosives that were strapped to his body and detonated, was reunited with his owner, Shukriyyah Albaaqee, after she saw reports of the dog on the news.
Police in Stockton, Calif. responded to reports on Wednesday that an explosive device had detonated and discovered an injured dog at the scene. They then discovered that someone had strapped the device to the dog and set it off.
The dog was rushed to a local animal hospital, where he was given the nickname "Rocket." According to ABC's Sacramento affiliate, KXTV, the dog was injured but in stable condition. He had a large, deep wound, roughly 10 inches long.
"It's quite a miracle that he's still alive right now," a veterinary worker told KXTV. "He's a trouper. He's a tough little guy."
Employees at the animal hospital did not believe Dexter was a stray.
Reports of the incident on the news led Shukriyyah Albaaqee to the animal hospital where she provided pictures and home video as proof that Dexter indeed belonged to her.
Dexter will stay at the animal hospital until at least next Tuesday while he heals.
RedRover, a national nonprofit animal protection organization based on Sacramento, is offering a $2,500 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever strapped the explosive to Dexter and detonated the device.
If you have any information regarding the situation, please contact the Stockton Police Dept at (209) 937-8377.
Link: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...news-tech.html

SO infuriating. I hope they burn in hell....
May 26, 2012, 3:47pm   #2
Alex Spoils Me
Sofa King Spoiled.
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!

lets strap some explosives to him and detonate them. Effing freak(s).
May 26, 2012, 4:12pm   #3
jeNYC
I'm gonna strap the explosives to this person's genital!!!!!!
May 26, 2012, 9:36pm   #4
L etoile
tPF addict
If anyone ever strapped explosives to my dog, I would shove explosives down every orifice of his/her body and detonate them! That's what they should do when they find the monster that tried to kill that poor doggie.
May 27, 2012, 3:39pm   #5
Angel124ev
Im not a animal lover but thats just wrong
May 27, 2012, 11:06pm   #6
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Thank God the dog is okay and he's back with his owner.

But what kind of monster would do something like that?
May 27, 2012, 11:28pm   #7
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~
May 28, 2012, 12:28am   #8
cupcakeworld
Some people are just SICK!!!! Poor dog - I wish him a speedy recovery and am so glad his real owner has found him.
May 28, 2012, 12:33am   #9
cfca22
WTF this person should strap his b*lls poor doggie
May 28, 2012, 1:17am   #10
luxluna
Originally Posted by jeNYC
I'm gonna strap the explosives to this person's genital!!!!!!
I feel so angry and HOT reading this!!! I second this and I hope they found out which monster did this.
Jun 3, 2012, 10:38am   #11
hermesugo
Terrible! what is this world coming too?
Jun 8, 2012, 10:50pm   #12
V
ValentineW
Lurking with love =D
Oh god, why did I read this knowing it'd upset me?! Yea, whoever did this needs explosives strapped to them too!
Jun 20, 2012, 2:41pm   #13
j
jana007
omggggg
what the _________________
i hope that person explodes right now.
what's wrong with people, who would do such a horrible thing to the most innocent creatures in the world????
Jun 20, 2012, 10:24pm   #14
JAN!
<3
The person or people who did this need to be found. If they are sick enough to do this to a dog, who knows what they are capable of. A lot of serial killers start off torturing animals.

I think society needs to take animal cruelty more seriously simply because it takes sick, evil, deranged people to do things like this. I'm just glad the poor dog is okay and reunited with its owner. Poor baby.
Jun 25, 2012, 12:14am   #15
coconutsboston
I just don't know if I have any words for this. SMDH
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >